''

love looking for books

ixunshu.net

Searchable for book title, author name, protagonist name

search

front page

society

Rich family

modern

Ancient

time travel

fantasy

Suspense

martial arts

girl

Ranking list

Record

Homepage > Girls Channel > Starting with a Basket of Potatoes [End Times] > Chapter 11Extra small , medium, large , extra large

Chapter 11 (1/2)

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next page

 Bai Taotao was not surprised by Ying Shen's acumen. After all, he was an important character in the book who had similar abilities to the protagonist. However, because he was aloof, had a bad temper, and was not on the same team as the protagonist, there was not much description in the later stage.

 After Ying Chen finished speaking, he turned his head with a complicated expression, took a deep look at Bai Taotao, and quickly took it back in just a few seconds.

 As soon as he finished speaking, the team members stopped immediately, and then Ying Chen led Yang Xiangkun towards the corridor window.

 "Ah..." Before he reached the window, he heard a shrill scream coming from downstairs.

 This voice frightened Yao Feng. After he reacted, he opened his arms to protect Bai Taotao behind him and said loudly: "Don't worry, sister, I will protect you, I can do it, I can do it!"

 Seeing Yao Feng's legs shaking with fear, Bai Taotao smiled with a smile on her face and sighed quietly: "What if danger comes from behind..."

 Before she finished speaking, Bai Taotao felt the dark wind coming from behind.

 Almost as an instinctive reaction, she grabbed the clothes at the back of Yao Feng's neck, lifted them up and dodged to one side.

 Hiss!

 Whoosh!

 The aliens quietly went upstairs and then attacked quickly.

 Ying Shen and the others had already arrived at the window. They didn't need to stick their heads out to see, but they found that the alien species had already gone upstairs.

 The opponent can go up mountains and down rivers. He can do anything. He just climbs a building. It's a trivial matter.

 Compared with the zombies who are still weak today, the alien species has indeed shown its strength from the beginning.

 Bai Taotao grabbed Yao Feng and jumped out, but Song Youshu and Luan Qing dodged in time.

 Luan Qing couldn't hold it back, and even became impoverished: "It's stupid, isn't it? Did they climb upstairs all night?"

 Hearing what he said, Ying Shen couldn't hold it back and started taunting: "Do you think it's you? It takes you a whole night to climb the stairs?"

 For alien species, climbing a building takes only a few minutes. You may say that it is difficult to climb a hundred floors and it takes a while.