66

Bai Taotao didn't react at first, why did Ying Shen say this.

 After a long time, I finally understood in a daze, because when Su Yu was speaking, he looked up.

 In response, Bai Taotao rolled her eyes gracefully, waved her hands and whispered: "It won't happen, Ying Shen, it won't happen."

 Ying Shen felt that it was especially important.

 For girls like Bai Taotao, most boys would not go to see them at all. The ones she can take the initiative to go see are probably those that she is slightly interested in or have some special features.

 For example, he...

 Therefore, as soon as Bai Taotao's eyes fell on Su Yu, Ying Chen's love rival radar went off.

 "As for that." Ying Shen muttered quietly, then leaned closer to Bai Taotao.

 Bai Taotao was left speechless by him, and in the end she could only let him toss her around.

 Otherwise, what would she say?

 She said that our world now is a book, Shu Wei is the heroine, and Su Yu...

 Is it the male protagonist?

 It's better not to say this, so as not to make Ying Shen and others doubt their lives.

 Their world may be a book in the eyes of readers, but in Ying Shen's eyes, or to themselves, this is a particularly realistic world, and everyone here is no longer a reader. The forms of paper in my eyes have their own characteristics.

 Yang Xiangkun and Su Yu already had a good chat.

 Neither team has any bad intentions, and everyone is very particular, so the communication today is also very friendly.

 As for the other two teams who were fighting, and the other team where Mao was watching the fun in the corner, Bai Taotao and the others didn't look at them much, let alone persuade them.

 After the two teams fought, they also found that the surroundings seemed too quiet, or that there were more and more people watching them. In the end, they were embarrassed and did not shake hands to make peace, but they automatically and consciously relaxed each other's strength. Then slowly I stopped fighting.

 At this time, the sky has completely darkened. Because of the snow, there is still light outside, but the temperature has also dropped a lot.

 Ying Chen had already asked for clothes from Yao Feng and added a down jacket for Bai Taotao.

 Despite this, Bai Taotao still felt that there was cold air rushing from the soles of her feet to her body.

 "Find a place to light a fire." Ying Chen also felt that the soles of his feet were cold, so he reminded Yang Xiangkun.

 Yang Xiangkun went to find Su Yu again and agreed that the two teams would be together at night. It would be nice to have more people.

 The two captains briefly discussed and temporarily exited the warehouse and went to the one next door.

 The members of the two teams who fought before had a lot of prickly hair. Yang Xiangkun felt that if they camped in this warehouse, something else might happen later.

 Therefore, stay away from troublemakers so that they can have a relatively quiet night.

 After the two teams went to the next door, Bai Taotao activated the pig beans, and then took out the potato-shaped firewood that was particularly resistant to burning...