35

Song Jingshu suggested going to the village to check on the old man's condition. Although he knew it would probably not be good, what if?

 Always hope for the best.

 Of course, Song Youshu had no objection, and his grandparents also loved him very much.

 Everyone tidied up briefly, and then listened to Song Jingshu briefly talk about her life-defying experience this week.

 I have to say that although the wind ability is not as good at attacking, it is very useful at home defense.

 "As long as I blow harder, I will blow down all kinds of zombies." Speaking of this, Song Jingshu raised her head very proudly, but soon blew her hair again, and said unhappily: "That's right. There are too many alien species in our building, and many of them are lumpy and extremely disgusting. I suspect..."

 Having said this, Song Jingshu bit her lip and whispered, "I suspect it has something to do with the weirdo upstairs."

 On the sixth floor of this unit, there lives a rather strange family. They say they are engaged in chemical research, but I dont know what they do specifically. Anyway, they are not from the town or the nearby village.

 I don't go out much all year round, so there is always a strange chemical smell in the house.

 The family that originally lived across the street from theirs couldn't stand this problem, so they searched for a real estate agent several times, but after finding no solution, they moved out.

 The house was rented several times, but the residents couldn't bear it. Finally, the researcher rented it directly, which managed to regain the goodwill of the residents in the building.

 Song Jingshu occasionally smelled the strange smell coming from upstairs. After the apocalypse broke out, Song Jingshu quietly observed it and found that there were not many alien species in other buildings, but there were many in their building, and they all fell from upstairs. of.

 "I even doubt whether the outbreak of the apocalypse has something to do with these scientific madmen." At the end of the sentence, Song Jingshu complained in a low voice.

 Song Youshu didn't say much, just touched her head.

 When something like this happened before, Song Youshu had suggested that his parents move.

 He is currently playing. Because the team's performance has been good, their salary is not low, and they also have various endorsement incomes. In a small town, buying a villa, let alone a normal residential building, is not a problem. .

 But my parents were nostalgic and refused to move, so the matter was dropped.

 "Don't think nonsense." Song Youshu didn't want Song Jingshu to think about useless things, so he touched her head and comforted her in a low voice.

 Bai Taotao supported Zuo Lanlan and walked at the back, while Ying Chen followed behind them to protect them.

 "Would you like to absorb some energy coins?" The previous aliens hit a lot, and a large amount of energy coins fell out. Zuo Lanlan contributed a lot. Ying Shen thought that if she could absorb it, she might feel better.

 Zuo Lanlan wanted to suck it, but she pursed her lips and hesitated for a long time before asking in a low voice: "How to suck it?"

 Newly awakened superpowers will not absorb energy coins and crystal cores. This is normal.

 Although Ying Chen had a bit of impatience between his eyebrows, he still patiently talked to Zuo Lanlan.

 It's just that this kind of thing is mysterious and mysterious.