49

It was getting dark now, and there was nowhere to rest nearby.

 They are most likely going to rest in the car.

 The girl who was thrown over didn't know which direction she came from.

 Yao Feng felt that the other party was pitiful, so after thinking about it, he rescued the other party. Using his basic veterinarian's theory, he helped the other party simply clean the wound, and then took the person to a seven-seater car.

 Because there were too many people in this car, Shi Jiajia and Song Jingshu had no choice but to carry two durians and go to the five-seater car at the back.

 Bai Taotao sat in the back seat with three girls, Yao Feng sat in the middle with the injured and unconscious girl, Yang Xiangkun sat in the driver's seat, and Ying Shen sat in the passenger seat.

 Regarding Yao Feng's behavior, Ying Chen didn't even bat an eyelid.

 Yao Feng was unsure, so he thought for a while and asked Ying Shen in a low voice: "Captain, which team do you think she will be in? Are the people in their team anxious? Hey, she's not awake either, what should we do? .

 "It comes from heaven." Ying Chen replied in a nonchalant voice, then picked up the durian meat.

 After hearing what he said, Yao Feng didn't quite understand. He reacted for a while, still confused, and then asked tentatively: "Ah? Why did it come from the sky? It feels like she must have a team, but today's battle was too fierce, so Only then will he be knocked away."

 In response, Ying Chen sneered and pointed at his finger, full of sarcasm: "Because of a disaster from heaven."

 Yao Feng:......

 Forget it, I didn't expect Ying Chen to say anything good.

 "Let's adjust here for the night. If there are many people, it shouldn't be a problem. But it may be cold outside. Everyone should keep warm. If anyone feels cold, remember to bring a cotton-padded jacket. Let's light a fire later." Yang Xiangkun said to the people in the car. After saying it once, he got out of the car and went to the car behind to say it again.

 "It's okay, there are many of us, let's huddle together to keep warm." After listening to Yang Xiangkun's words, Luan Qing retorted.

 There were indeed many people in the car behind them.

 Song Youshu drove, Luan Qing sat in the passenger seat, and Shi Lusheng and Song Jingshu sat in the back seat. The arrangement of the five-seater car was clear.

 When there are more people and the space becomes more crowded, it does get warmer.

 But its not okay to keep the car windows closed all the time.

 Therefore, it is still necessary to ventilate a little, although the current smell is not very good.

 After the battle, everyone naturally rested first.

 After Bai Taotao ate a piece of durian meat, she felt a little panicked.

 The main thing is to eat durian meat with a fishy smell, which somewhat affects the appetite.

 However, Ying Chen was not affected at all, probably because he was used to it. He killed an oversized durian by himself.

 Yang Xiangkun only ate one piece in total. If it wasn't to replenish his strength, he wouldn't want to eat it.

 He didn't like this kind of fruit very much, but he had to admit that it was good for replenishing physical energy.

 Seeing Ying Chen finish it off, Yang Xiangkun was shocked: "No, brother, are you okay? Are you panicking? Are you uncomfortable? Don't you feel tired? I never saw you liking fruit before? "