13

Everyone really doesnt understand Bai Taotaos words.

 By the way, they know about Doraemon, but this B dream is...

 Unheard of!

 Yao Feng couldn't help scratching his head and asked shamelessly: "Is it convenient to talk about it?"

 Hearing this, Bai Taotao thought silently for a while, and then explained: "Probably, after A dream was shrunk and cut, there was almost nothing left, except for B when needed, so again Called Doraemon."

 Yao Feng:......

 other people:

 The girl seemed to have said it, but she seemed not to have said it.

 But Yao Feng knew one thing, Bai Taotao's fire wall should be difficult to release.

 Moreover, the original mission of their team was to protect her. After all, taking money from people, it was not easy to push back at this time, and they also wanted to make the father of the funder take action.

 Therefore, they quickly arranged their formation. Of course, Yao Feng was protected in the middle, and Baitaotao stood next to him.

 There are zombies in the front, aliens in the back, and both on the left and right.

 Very good, mixed doubles, this set is very powerful.

 "Wasn't this area just cleaned yesterday?"

 "Huh, it sounds like time doesn't move. If you cleared the cache on your phone today, it will be gone tomorrow?"

 "That's the truth, but is it too much?"

 "There's nothing we can do. There are so many idiots. What can we do? We don't know where the zombies over there came from."

 Originally, there were not too many alien species surrounding them, but for these survival teams, it was still extremely troublesome.

 What's more, during the process, another wave of zombies came.

 And this wave of zombies was really the deliberate intention of the team of the man who spoke unpleasantly yesterday.

 They got up in the early morning, and were lucky enough to avoid the invasion of alien species. Then they ran to a place five kilometers away. They made a lot of moves, roared and roared, and pulled the zombies over like monsters. After pulling him all the way and running, he really succeeded in pulling him over.

 Even better luck was that they actually led such a large group of zombies and ran into Ying Shen's team directly.

 However, they took it too naturally and thought that by pulling the zombies over, they could escape smoothly.

 Unexpectedly, this area was also invaded by alien species.

 Its exciting!

 Its so exciting!

 The man leading the team never expected that the way back would be blocked by a mutant, and he was already cursing there.

 Team Ying Shen was the closest to them. Although they were not the ones who were tricked the most, they were also the first team to face this group of zombies head-on.

 At this moment, the irritation of the fight was rising again, and Ying Chen couldn't help but activate the taunting skill: "You are cheap, so don't be weird."

 After saying this, the men's faces were already livid. They would not reflect on themselves, but would only hate others for making them miserable.

 However, how could Ying Shen's irritability be developed in just one sentence?