74

Bai Taotao is actually working very hard now and can only take about one day off a week. This is also because she is extremely tired.

 Of course, the main reason is that I am too tired from picking vegetables.

 Others are fine.

 But it means working harder...

 Bai Taotao always felt that there should be other situations, so Captain Lin came to find her.

 Bai Taotao couldn't figure it out, and she wasn't going to play a guessing game with him, so she asked directly: "Captain Lin, is there something special happening?"

 Listening to Bai Taotao's question, Captain Lin gave a wry smile: "The country's grain reserves are still sufficient for the time being, but vegetables and the like cannot be successfully planted in time due to land pollution problems, and the yield is also very impressive. This point you guys I know that too. Moreover, it is cold now, not only in the north, but also in the south. Even if there is no soil pollution, the survival rate of vegetable planting is not high. People in the capital know the news about us. It means, if possible, we can grow more vegetables here, and then provide some assistance to other safe zones, for the time being, City C. If there is sufficient supply here, we can also consider providing some assistance to other places."

 Of course, this is a bit difficult.

 After all, Bai Taotao's current highest record is just over two thousand pounds.

 Even if there are not many survivors in City C, there should still be several million.

 Two thousand kilograms of vegetables per day is not a drop in the bucket for such a large population, but it is really inconspicuous.

 So, aid elsewhere?

 "Yes, I understand." After hearing this, Bai Taotao did not complain, but nodded, and then said: "I will try my best."

 "By the way, I remember that you also have a seed that can fly out in one click. It needs to absorb energy to grow, right?" Captain Lin felt that resources should be fully utilized, and the same goes for superpowers, so in the end, Asked this question again.

 He didn't know Bai Taotao's specific abilities. When he first registered, Bai Taotao was talking about farming.

 They also communicated during the process. Bai Taotao said that because it was too complicated, she didn't register carefully, but Captain Lin still had some understanding.

 Now when he asked, Bai Taotao nodded: "Yes, yes. If there are some zombie corpses, or mutant corpses, that's fine. Stones are also fine."

 If the space superpower goes out, she can actually bring back these so-called garbage, and then she can perform secondary processing.

 Captain Lin understood as soon as he heard it: "Okay, I understand. By the way, if you have any requests, you can mention them."

 As long as the requirements of the principle are not violated, they can directly satisfy them.

 Although, there isn't much they can do.

 Bai Taotao thought for a moment and shook her head, but she didn't speak. Ying Shen quit: "I want to be Taotao's personal bodyguard and protect her at all times."

 Ying Chen feels that he still has no status and needs to fight for it.

 He has quite a few points in the safe zone. As Bai Taotao's personal bodyguard, the salary may not be high, but it will be enough for daily food, so that's fine.