23

The team members were startled. Bai Taotao didn't care about eating the mangosteen. She put away the box and leaned forward to see the situation.

 However, it may be that the distance is too far and there are many cars blocking it, so it is difficult to see clearly.

 "What should I do?" Luan Qing had already stopped the car. One was because it was too congested and the process was slow, and the other was because of the accident ahead.

 He asked Ying Chen softly beside him. Ying Chen was picking up the mangosteen leisurely and was no longer sleepy.

 As a result, the fireworks in front of him exploded, making too much noise. He shook his hand and a mangosteen fell.

 The freshly peeled fruit was white and tender, and he didn't even have time to take a second look before it fell to the ground.

 Although he was rough, he was still alive. The pulp finally fell to the edge of his shoes. He was wearing sneakers. It was not very smooth on the road today, and he didn't replace them with new ones, so there was still black blood and dirt on the edges of his shoes. .

 With such a touch, he won't be able to eat it no matter how rough it is!

 Because of this, the air pressure on Ying Chen's body was a little low, and he cursed twice vaguely. When he heard Luan Qing's question, he couldn't help but frown, and said with an unsightly expression: "Get out of the car first and check the situation. Don't take the car away yet." , If it doesnt work, just rest where you are.

 If they keep resting like this, by the time they get to Yinghuo Town, the cucumber cold dishes will be frozen and crusty.

 Naturally, the friends listened to him. Everyone got up and got out of the car to see the situation.

 People in other cars also got out of the car and took a look when they realized something was wrong.

 For those who are brave enough, wind power users have been sent to check on the situation.

 "It would be great if our team had wind powers." Yao Feng also wanted to know the situation, but he might not tell them the news that others came back from after inquiring.

 In the apocalypse, information will become more and more blocked, and information will become more and more valuable.

 The wind power is fast and light. If something goes wrong, it can run faster than other powers, so it can act as a scout.

 It's a pity that their team doesn't have it.

 Hearing what he said, Bai Taotao raised her eyebrows inexplicably and asked in a low voice, "How about I try?"

 "Ah?" Yao Feng opened his mouth in confusion and reacted for a while, still a little embarrassed on his face.

 After he got in the car today, he didn't talk much to Bai Taotao, mainly because Shi Lusheng hadn't passed the fear stage yet, and he and Yang Xiangkun wanted to comfort him more.

 But this does not mean that he is alienated from Bai Taotao. He still likes to chat with Bai Taotao. It is very relaxed and there is no pressure.

 Of course, it would be better if Bai Taotao could be ten centimeters shorter. Maybe they would be in love for a long time and could get away from each other.

 But Bai Taotao, who is just over 1.7 meters tall, puts a lot of pressure on Yao Feng.

 He barely reached 175, and standing next to a girl who was also over 170 meters tall, Yao Feng was afraid that he couldn't bear it.