56

Yang Xiangkun was still paying attention to his surroundings, fearing that alien species would attack, and then he heard Ying Chen ask him this.

 He staggered at his feet, and after he came to his senses, he leaned on the wall and asked blankly, "Huh?"

 Regarding this issue, Ying Shen was somewhat patient: "That is to say, one person always goes to see another person intentionally or unintentionally. Why?"

 Yang Xiangkun didn't react at first, or maybe Ying Shen, a perpetual singleton, didn't deserve love, so he didn't think about it.

 After hearing what Yingchen repeated, Yang Xiangkun replied very seriously: "Because the other party is a zombie?"

 "You are the zombie!" Ying Chen reacted fiercely.

 Yang Xiangkun:......

 No, I'm just guessing, the reaction doesn't need to be so big!

 Just because of this big reaction, Yang Xiangkun couldn't turn his head and started to think in other directions.

 Then an unlikely possibility came to mind.

 "Well, you're not in love, are you?" Yang Xiangkun felt that this possibility was actually a bit unreliable.

 In the past, when the years were quiet, Ying Shen had no one. With his foul mouth, it was strange that he had a partner. God would not be so unfair!

 What's more, it's the end of the world with all kinds of turmoil. They don't even meet girls, let alone girlfriends.

 So, in love?

 Is it possible...

 Bent...bent?

 Yang Xiangkun's eyes became more and more dangerous.

 Ying Chen didn't realize that the way Yang Xiangkun looked at him was wrong. He was thinking about Yang Xiangkun's guess.

 In love?

 Is this the experience?

 Ying Chen didn't know either. After all, he had never thought about it before. During the game, he was focused on the game. Firstly, he didn't meet anyone he was interested in. Secondly, it was also because he couldn't see anyone for a long time during training. , which is also unfair to the other party.

 Like Yang Xiangkun, because he was focused on the team, he ignored his girlfriend, which is the most realistic reference.

 Therefore, Ying Chen never thought about love. After retiring, he started live streaming the life of an otaku at home, and he didn't have much social contact with girls.

 Of course, it was also because he had no intention of doing so, so he never deliberately looked for opportunities.

 Ying Shen didn't know what it felt like to be in love, or what it was like to have a pounding heart.

 Is it because the eyes are out of control?

 like?

 Ying Chen doesn't think he likes Bai Taotao.

 But, is it annoying?

 Not really, we are all teammates and we get along well, there is no need to be annoying.

 So, how to judge?

 Ying Chen turned his brain and thought quickly.

 Yang Xiangkun was originally a little worried. Did his friend become bent over time because there were too few girls around him?