69

Ying Chen clearly knew Yao Feng's ability.

 When he heard Bai Taotao praising the other party, Ying Chen sneered: "You are worthy of his title."

 "Huh?" Bai Taotao's eyes lit up when she heard the gossip, and she turned her head to look at Ying Chen.

 Ying Chen felt inexplicably nervous when he saw her. He pursed his thin lips and whispered four words: "Sentimental prodigal."

 Bai Taotao didn't know much about Yao Feng's life before the end of the world, because the book didn't mention it much.

 So, when I heard these four words, I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

 Passionate prodigal?

 I can't tell.

 Yao Feng is actually quite honest in the team, but if you think about it carefully...

 Well, in addition to himself and Shi Jiajia, there is also Ran Chaoxue who is a junior in the team. The team is full of underage girls. No matter how passionate Yao Feng is, he must have a bottom line, right?

 Therefore, he cannot be sentimental.

 Yao Feng once lamented in front of Bai Taotao: If only you could be ten centimeters shorter, maybe you could invite your brothers to a wedding banquet in the end of the world.

 At that time, Bai Taotao was so amused that she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

 As for Shi Jiajia, she can be Yao Feng's mother. It is impossible for him to have such thoughts, and Ran Chaoxue has her own plans.

 Thinking of this, Bai Taotao understood that the reason why he couldn't see the passionate prodigal show off his charm was because he had nowhere to show it!

 "We should recruit more female players, so that it will not affect his performance." After thinking about it, Bai Taotao said it very seriously.

 Ying Chen listened on the side and couldn't help but twitch the corners of his lips: "He is so beautiful!"

 There are so many brothers in the team who are still single, so let Yao Feng alone cause trouble?

 Ah!

 Bai Taotao didn't say anything else. The two of them were like ruthless tool thugs. Their main job was to fight zombies and alien species, and then rescue the survivors.

 As for post-war comfort work, there are also psychological problems, including Yao Feng and Hao Rong.

 The four of us were busy all day long. This community was very big and there were quite a few survivors.

 Some people were reluctant to leave home, but considering safety issues, they finally packed up their few belongings and left.

 What the official means is to gather everyone in one building as much as possible. If someone doesn't want to leave home, they can lock it up temporarily. In the future, when there are more people and the safety of the safe area is improved, they can still leave. Go back to your home.

 Of course, this will need to be registered at that time, but these are all follow-up issues, so you have to take your time.

 They are just getting started now.

 People who were no longer willing to leave home now had to follow for safety.

 Bai Taotao communicated with Captain Lin who was in charge, and finally arranged the survivors to the buildings where they lived.