73

Ying Chen was so cute like this that Bai Taotao couldn't hold back and laughed again.

 Ying Chen was not annoyed. He thought about it and asked in a hoarse voice, "What varieties are there?"

 After asking, he felt that even if Bai Taotao answered this question, he still wouldn't know which variety is delicious.

 Therefore, Ying Chen quickly raised his hand and patted his head, and quickly added: "Which variety is sweeter?"

 Bai Taotao asked about the Tudou system, and then the system Tiaojiao logged in.

 [There are too many varieties and there is no way to answer it. The host is asked to make his or her own judgment. 】

 Bai Taotao:.

 It's obvious that the system is broken.

 However, in Bai Taotao's impression, there seems to be a kind of crystal cherry, which is particularly sweet.

 That cherry variety is difficult to transport because of its thin skin. If you are not in a growing area, it is not easy to eat it.

 Because the skin is thin, it is difficult to transport and store it. If it is bumped a little, the cherries will turn black after a while, and the appearance is very unfriendly.

 So Bai Taotao ate less in the past. Thinking of this variety of cherries, Bai Taotao asked tentatively: "What about crystal cherries?"

 【Received it~】

 [Oh, the host is really discerning, this cherry variety is the sweetest~]

 [A single variety is always not good, so add a morning snack. This one is also big and sweet. 】

 Bai Taotao didn't want to pay attention to it. When the cherries were ripe, she picked the crystal cherries first.

 When he saw the cherry appearing on Bai Taotao's hand, Ying Chen hurriedly prepared the tools.

 In fact, they don't have many handy tools in the house. Most of the supplies are in Yao Feng's space, which is more convenient.

 However, the bowls and basins from the morning meal were still there and had been washed. Ying Shen thought about it and brought the basins over.

 Bai Taotao quickly installed a pot.

 Looking at the thin-skinned and tender-yellow cherries, Ying Chen plucked them from his memory and whispered, "This seems to be very sweet."

 "I also remember that it should be very sweet." Bai Taotao also explained.

 Ying Shen actually didn't pay much attention to these things. He picked them up and went to wash them. Because the kitchen was not far away, he could hear the conversation, so Bai Taotao soon heard the familiar hoarse voice that belonged to Ying Shen: "It's okay. Having you by my side is sweeter than anything else.

 Bai Taotao:.

 That is, even a handsome guy cant avoid being greasy?

 Bai Taotao was embarrassed to say it, fearing that Ying Shen would become angry due to shame.

 Although she still had some expectations, Ying Shen looked shy and annoyed, but after thinking about it, it seemed not very friendly, so she gave up in the end.

 Ying Shen was very fast. Even though he was very careful, he didn't want to be separated from Bai Taotao for too long, so he quickly finished washing and brought it back.