70

Bai Taotao didn't dislike Ying Shen by her side, so when she heard what he said, she smiled and didn't object.

 As soon as he saw Bai Taotao like this, Ying Chen knew that his chance had come!

 Everyone has been very busy recently, and Ying Chen also goes out frequently, whether looking for supplies or helping to search for survivors, so it is difficult to spare time.

 Now that Bai Taotao is resting, Ying Shen is also preparing to take a day off.

 Although it is said to be the end of the world, love still needs to be talked about.

 It was his responsibility, and he had taken it. It was his free time, and he was ready to fight for it for himself.

 Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong originally wanted to feed Bai Taotao, but they didn't grab Ying Chen, so in the end they could only look at it eagerly.

 The team members are not all present at the moment. Ran Chaoxue has a healing power, and is the only healing power in the safe zone now. It can be said that he is very busy, and no one is seen in the canteen at the moment.

 Luan Qing was naturally by her side, and now she was considered as a personal protector. After all, Ran Chaoxue was very important. In addition to Luan Qing, the safe zone also arranged two other powerful superpowers to protect her.

 Of course, for safety reasons, they did not choose among the superpowers, but people who came directly from the army, so Bai Taotao and the others could rest assured.

 Except for these two people, everyone else was there.

 After everyone had eaten, they went back.

 Now their room has expanded to six rooms, with three rooms on the second floor and three rooms on the third floor, all of which have been allocated to their team.

 Their team has not increased its personnel. Of course, now that they have entered the safe zone, they do not really support this kind of private group. It is just that everyone has a deep relationship and the safe zone does not impose any requirements, it just does not encourage it.

 There are six rooms, and everyone's accommodation has been redistributed.

 Bai Taotao still lives with Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong.

 For safety reasons, Ying Shen lived with them, separated into two rooms of course.

 They chose the house in the middle. The two bedrooms in this house were separated by the living room, which made it easier for them to live together between men and women.

 Others are also separated piecemeal to make everyone live as spacious as possible.

 The next day was rest. If there were entertainment activities before the end of the world, Bai Taotao might stay up late, check her phone, catch up on a TV show or something.

 However, there are no entertainment activities now, and the safe zone has not yet received electricity, so even if they want to stay up late, there is nothing to do.

 Bai Taotao had been tired all day and didn't want to bother, so after going back, she took a shower and got ready to go to bed.

 "Good night, call me if you need anything." Ying Chen asked the girls to wash up first. After cleaning up, he watched them enter the room before he went to wash up and go to sleep.

 Half asleep and half awake, Bai Taotao heard movement in the living room.

 Although Ying Chen would occasionally sleep in the living room, Bai Taotao still felt in danger.