76

Bai Taotao collected the dishes slowly while others helped pack the dishes.

 After she collected them, she put them directly into the basket next to her without placing them carefully. She did not take care of the rest of the work.

 If she was the one who did it, her arm would definitely be useless at the end of the day.

 Ying Shen and the others are all temporary workers.

 Of course, other safe zones cannot eat ready-made food directly, they all need to come down to help.

 Each family also knew this and was very wise. Under Tang Qing's arrangement, the first family had already come down and started loading the dishes.

 Ying Shen and the others just lend a hand to help. More often, it is the own personnel of each security zone who help.

 Of course, each basket needs to be weighed. After all, the amount of food is limited and it is impossible to pack it up for the whole family.

 Therefore, after the total amount comes out, Bai Taotao will tell Tang Qing, and then after she counts, she will tell the person in charge of each safety zone how much everyone can get.

 Then, when the quantity is sufficient, switch to the next store.

 No one is being pretentious. These supplies are distributed by the state and come for free. It's too late for them to be happy. How can they be picky?

 Moreover, this is not a one-time deal. If you stop doing it after it is done, it will not look good if there is a stalemate.

 For various reasons, everyone was very cooperative and had a good attitude towards Bai Taotao.

 There were even two people in charge of the security zone, who seemed to be very smart in the past. One brought a box of beautiful clothes, and the other brought a box of gold jewelry.

 As a result, Ying Chen watched from the side and his face darkened.

 However, the two of them also wanted peace of mind, and it wouldn't look good if they didn't accept it.

 but! ! !

 If you accept it, it will be troublesome.

 People in other safe zones are also watching. If they are really taken away, this will create a bad trend in the future.

 Therefore, Bai Taotao did not accept it, but turned to look at Tang Qing.

 Tang Qing also responded quickly. After coming over, he gave some good words and persuasion.

 "These are all materials allocated by the state. Xiaotao is also cooperating with the state. You don't need to do this. It is as much as it should be. We will not deliberately buckle it here. The things are not necessary. Take them back quickly. It doesn't look good if they are stiff. ." Tang Qing tried to be reasonable.

 The two of them were not embarrassed to be talked about, and it was true that so many people were watching.

 In fact, they didn't find an opportunity to give gifts secretly.

 Now that they were persuaded like this, they all honestly took their things back.

 Seeing that the things were taken away, Ying Shen's face looked a little better.

 Tang Qing watched on the side and couldn't help but want to laugh, but was afraid of irritating Ying Shen. Finally, he controlled it and went to the other side to help with the statistical work.