65

Both teams are very particular about people, and neither team went out of their way to sabotage the other's behavior. They both relied on their ability to grab supplies.

 Warehouses were being emptied one after another, and of course it was not always smooth sailing. There were also times when they encountered zombies and alien species, and the two teams even joined forces to fight for a while.

 Of course, in the end, everyone grabs the crystal cores and energy coins based on their own abilities.

 Compared with the various little ideas of other teams, after their peaceful cooperation, their efficiency is indeed much higher.

 By the time it was getting dark, they had already collected one-third of the warehouse supplies in this area.

 The other teams were not so peaceful. During the process, there were fights, bickering, and direct yelling. It was all kinds of life anyway, and it was a lot of fun for Bai Taotao to watch.

 Although everyone is working hard, less than half of the warehouse doors are still closed.

 "Leave directly and come back tomorrow?" Yang Xiangkun felt that it would be too much of a disadvantage to leave directly.

 Because the other teams had no intention of leaving at first sight, and were ready to collect the supplies before talking.

 After all, today's supplies, as the saying goes, the day you start late will reduce the day's supply.

 Yang Xiangkun was consulting the team members for their opinions, but mainly discussed it with Ying Shen first.

 "I don't care, let's ask everyone first." Ying Chen felt that he was still very democratic, so he could just spread his hands and make gestures.

 Yang Xiangkun went to ask the rest of the team for their opinions, but Ying Chen turned around and asked Bai Taotao in a deep voice: "Taotao, what do you think?"

 "I can do it." Bai Taotao really thought that everything was okay, so she also imitated Ying Shen and spread her hands.

 Hearing what she said, Ying Chen wanted to look outside, but they were too far away and couldn't see clearly. In the end, Ying Chen didn't see anything. He frowned and murmured in a low voice: "I always feel that today's The weather is not good."

 It's just that he hasn't studied meteorology, let alone how to read the sky. He just doesn't have good intuition and can't give any reason, so naturally it's not convenient to say anything.

 "It feels like the last nightmare?" Bai Taotao asked tentatively, thinking that the gas station exploded before and Ying Chen had dreamed about it in advance.

 "That's not true." Ying Chen didn't have a chance to sleep today, so naturally he didn't dream. He thought about it and explained in a low voice: "It's just an indescribable feeling."

 "A man's sixth sense?" Bai Taotao still believed in this feeling sometimes, so she stopped her joking expression and thought about it for a while before guessing.

 Ying Chen couldn't tell what it was, and in the end he could only helplessly spread his hands and shake his head: "I can't tell clearly."

 Not wanting Bai Taotao to be too worried, Ying Chen thought for a while, put his head forward, and closed the distance between him and Bai Taotao. His voice was deep and sexy with a hint of intrigue: "Don't worry, Taotao. As for me, dont panic, its not a big problem.

 Even if something happened, what could be worse than the current situation?

 At this time, Ying Chen's head was less than a punch away from Bai Taotao's head. When Bai Taotao raised his eyes, he could meet Ying Chen's affectionate eyebrows.