19

Perhaps they didn't expect that the two people would have such a tacit understanding. Bai Taotao and Ying Chen looked at each other.

 At the moment when their eyes met, two pairs of eyes with the same beautiful shape, one indifferent and the other deep, looked at each other for less than two seconds, and then they naturally drifted apart.

 Zhang Zhou no longer wants to speak. These are a group of devils. What else can he say?

 I just ask Guan Yiyuan to catch up soon, he really can't hold on any longer!

 Yao Feng looked at the tacit understanding between Bai Taotao and Ying Chen, and said with some surprise: "Wow, captain, you and Xiao Tao have a good tacit understanding."

 After finishing speaking, there was silence all around. Even the new members who were drinking hot water silently shrank their necks in fear.

 Feeling that something was wrong in the atmosphere, Yao Feng rolled his eyes and quickly changed the topic: "By the way, will their team really be unable to keep up? What will happen then?"

 Hearing his question, Bai Taotao replied in a cool voice: "Then sell him to other teams in need. After all, people with superpowers should be hot commodities."

 At this point, Bai Taotao sneered, and then said coldly: "Just right, let him feel the despair of being betrayed."

 Zhang Zhou:.

 Trembling, afraid to speak.

 Others were also frightened into silence by the powerful aura that Bai Taotao exuded at that moment.

 After a long time, Yao Feng broke the awkward silence with a smile: "By the way, what do you call the new little brother? Have you lived here before?"

 The newcomer was so excited that they didn't ask much. They gave him food and water slowly. Now they even took extra care of him and gave him some hot water.

 When Yao Feng asked, the boy pursed his lips. The cleft on his lip had not yet healed. He frowned in pain when he pursed his lips.

 After a slight hiss, the boy said very embarrassedly: "My name is Shi Lusheng. I used to be a trainee, a low-level trainee who has not yet participated in the draft."

 Having said this, Shi Lusheng habitually wanted to purse his lips. After feeling the pain, he frowned again.

 Bai Taotao could see that he probably wanted to purse his lips when he was nervous, so he kindly reminded: "Don't be nervous, relax. If we had any bad intentions, we would have beaten you to death with a stick just now, and we wouldn't have waited until now." .

 Shi Lusheng:.

 It's okay if I don't say it, but I'm even more scared when I say it.

 Shi Lusheng shivered and leaned towards the nearest Yang Xiangkun.

 Shi Lu is growing up well. After all, if he can be a trainee, his appearance will definitely not be a problem.

 The reason why he leaned towards Yang Xiangkun was because the other party's attitude had always been gentle, giving him an extremely warm feeling.

 There is another reason why he is embarrassed to say it, and that is that the appearance of the two people is more feminine.

 Others were speechless at Bai Taotao's ineffective comfort.

 Ying Chen, in particular, frowned. He wanted to refute, but found it very troublesome. In the end, he just brushed his hair impatiently and tsked lightly, but did not speak.