27

Bai Taotao reacted quickly. She took two steps forward and grabbed Shu Wei.

 She was so strong that Shu Wei subconsciously wanted to resist, but ended up being lonely.

 Bai Taotao almost started to move, and Luan Qing also reacted. He quickly activated his powers, released the metal plate, and erected the metal plate directly between Shu Wei and the alien species that were flying towards him.

 But the alien species are very powerful. When they impact, the force is stronger. The metal plate can only act as a buffer. Moreover, the two men Shu Wei kicked before have not been completely subdued at this time, so once Shu Wei moves, The two of them will also follow suit!

 Bai Taotao pulled the man away first, and Ying Chen and Song Youshu reacted very quickly. Each of them dealt with the other, and kicked the two men into unconsciousness simply and roughly. Of course, they might have died...

 Shu Qing:.

 I want to ask, is my neighbor really a human?

 The two men fell to the ground in different positions, but Shu Qing clearly heard the sound of bones breaking.

 Where the hell did it break!

 It sounded even more frightening, but Shu Qing just complained, and she quickly activated the fire power. Because the space was small, she couldn't directly set off a large fire, so there were all kinds of small flames.

 After those alien species broke through the metal plate, the first thing they had to face was Shu Qing's little flame, and...

 A boy from Shu Wei's team, Fang Pingan's metal blade.

 This batch of alien species is coming menacingly and looks extremely scary.

 However, everyone responded quickly and responded promptly.

 They had been fighting in the corridor for less than two minutes when they heard a high, violent scream in the room: "Fuck you!"

 It was a girl's voice. It was sharp and a bit scary.

 "It's Xiaoyu!" Shu Qing was releasing flames, and became anxious when she heard the voice.

 Luan Qing reacted quickly, and quickly put away the metal plate while fighting with the alien species.

 Shu Wei had already reacted and now joined in the battle with the alien species. Bai Taotao was free. She had been listening to the heartbeat with her ears raised just now. Then she thought about the members of Shu Wei's team in the evening.

 In addition to Shu Wei sisters and the boy, there is a boy and a girl in their team, who should be in the room.

 Bai Taotao could clearly hear the heartbeats of the six people in the room.

 In addition to the members of their squad, there were three more people!

 Bai Taotao only weighed it for a moment, then quickly responded and left.

 Almost as soon as she rushed in, she felt something flying out of the darkness.

 Bai Taotao originally wanted to kick him, but when he saw the slender figure of the other party, he hesitated for a moment and reached out to pick him up.

 The buffering force made Bai Taotao take a step back.

 The one I caught was a girl, who was with Shu Wei and the others in the evening.

 Bai Taotao nodded at her, put the person down, and went in facing the darkness.

 "Hey, hey, hey..." The girl didn't react at first, but in the evening, she also noticed Bai Taotao and knew that she lived across from them.