30

Shu Wei spoke carefully. Seeing that there was no special reaction on Zuo Lanlan's face, she quickly continued: "Sister's team has more girls, which makes it easier for everyone to do things. The two boys are also very good-tempered."

 For Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong, Team Shu Wei is indeed a good choice.

 However, because it was Bai Taotao who first dragged Zuo Lanlan out of the utility room, she gave birth to a little bit of a nestling.

 She held Bai Taotao's arm tightly and said with a trembling voice: "I, I..."

 I dont know what to say if I refuse. After all, Shu Wei also means well.

 They are all kind-hearted people. The world is in chaos, but many people's hearts are not.

 Shu Wei is not stupid. She used to be a teacher and can easily see through the minds of these children.

 After she figured it out, she didn't worry, but said with a smile: "How about I invite Taotao to our team again?"

 Hearing what she said, Zuo Lanlan subconsciously raised her head and looked at her with bright eyes.

 Shu Wei:.

 I dont know why, I feel sour and sweet at the same time.

 But Shu Wei was not angry either. After smiling reassuringly at Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong, she turned to look at Bai Taotao and said in a gentle and polite voice: "Taotao, do you want to think about it and come to our team? Our team Although they look weak, everyone has special powers..."

 Before she could finish what she said, she was interrupted by Yang Xiangkun who suddenly rushed out: "Sister, you are not like this, and you are poaching the corner."

 Yang Xiangkun was afraid that Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong would be scared, so after rushing out, he deliberately avoided them and turned his back.

 Yao Feng also came out with him. He didn't know whether he was reluctant to part with Bai Taotao's apples, bananas, and mangosteens, or he was reluctant to part with this person.

 I dont want this person to leave anyway!

 So he also came out. After Yang Xiangkun finished speaking, he also responded: "That's right, Tao, we are already teammates."

 The tone of this sentence was a bit coquettish.

 Seeing that poaching failed, Shu Wei originally wanted to tease her, but after hearing Yao Feng's tone, she turned her head again and looked at Bai Taotao meaningfully. Her expression seemed to say: So you like this? .

 But if you think about it carefully, who doesnt like cute little puppies?

 Shu Wei thought she liked him too, even though aloof and stylish men were also her cup of tea.

 Ah, sometimes, its such a pity that you cant choose more than one thing.

 Looking at Shu Wei's teasing eyes, Bai Taotao was not nervous. He shook Zuo Lanlan's hand back to make the other party feel more secure, and then said: "I didn't think about changing teams, Captain Yang." .

 Therefore, there is no need to rush out in such a hurry.

 Hearing what Bai Taotao said, Yang Xiangkun breathed a sigh of relief, and Yao Feng even twisted his waist happily.

 Bai Taotao:.

 It was inexplicably irritating to my eyes.

 Zuo Lanlan saw the atmosphere, slowly approached Bai Taotao, and asked in a low voice: "Sister Tao, can we follow you?"