60

Bai Taotao was pulled away and avoided the key attack. At the same time, the shovel in her hand had nowhere to put it.

 Originally, she wanted to attack.

 But Ying Chen's hand was too strong and he pulled her away...

 Bai Taotao sighed helplessly, and then swung the shovel over when the alien species attacked again.

 Because this is a group of alien species, even if Bai Taotao attacks accurately, there is no way to eliminate all the alien species at once.

 Therefore, this shovel went down and cut off the vitality of most of the alien species.

 Energy coins fell all over the floor.

 As soon as Shu Qing heard this voice, she subconsciously wanted to pick up the coins.

 However, she reacted quickly and knew that this was not attacked by members of her team and did not count as hers.

 Therefore, you cant pick it up, you have to control it!

 Ying Chen quickly cooperated with Bai Taotao's actions and burned the remaining alien species on fire.

 Now he is very good at controlling fireballs. Even indoors, he can control them very well.

 The area of ​​​​the flames will not be too large to avoid being out of control and burning down the house, but it can be well controlled to the maximum range of attacking alien species, avoiding unnecessary waste and the possibility of alien species escaping.

 With the cooperation of the two people, the coins dropped again.

 Bai Taotao had sharp eyes and quickly picked up the coins.

 During the process, Ying Shen has been carefully protecting him to prevent other alien species from coming over.

 Shu Qing was also covering, and Bai Taotao moved quickly. After picking it up, he signaled, and the four of them continued to move forward.

 Ying Chen and Bai Taotao took the lead, with Shu Qing and Song Xiaoyu walking behind.

 After a long and dark corridor, we finally reached the underground.

 It was still dark underground and nothing could be seen.

 But there were a lot of green eyes, and some were even coming towards them.

 "Be careful." When Ying Chen spoke, Bai Taotao had already swung the shovel at him unceremoniously.

 boom!

 With this loud noise, the underground war officially started!

 The first thing the four people encountered was naturally a large number of zombie brothers.

 They fought for most of the day, and they didn't even know how many crystal cores they had caught, and they didn't even see the zombie leader.

 Bai Taotao didn't suspect anything, but Shu Qing was young and couldn't help but wonder: There is really a zombie leader. Could it be someone who played a trick?

 There were not many alien species underground, so Bai Taotao had reason to wonder, had they all gone to attack their people above ground?

 However, there are not many alien species, but there are many zombies.

 After killing a dozen or so, ten more came, ten and ten again...

 It feels like there is no end to the fight.