15

Yao Feng was stunned on the spot, and Bai Taotao looked at him with a smile: "What, you don't want it?"

 Yao Feng reacted in a flash, his eyes narrowed again, and he said with a smile: "How is that possible? I'm looking for gauze and iodine."

 Yao Feng reacted quickly. He glanced at Yang Xiangkun, and after receiving a nod from the other party, he happily went forward to bandage Zhang Zhou.

 Seeing this, Ying raised his lips and said in a cold voice: "Bang Chui."

 Yao Feng thought that the other party was scolding the people in the Yiyuan Team. In order to provide customers with a better experience, Yao Feng also spoke to comfort Zhang Zhou who seemed to be in a bad mood.

 "Don't worry, it's not a big problem. It's just a scratch. Do you want to sew it up, or just leave it alone?" Yao Feng first took out the iodophor to disinfect the other party, and then asked the other party's opinion.

 "Suture?" Zhang Zhouzheng was thinking that he might die of alienation soon. He originally thought that Bai Taotao said that there was hope for him.

 After all, who hasnt read the novel? Maybe it has healing powers?

 But, no.

 After his hope was dashed, Zhang Zhou was feeling very bad and dejected.

 When Yao Feng asked, he raised his head and spoke in a daze. After asking, he frowned: "Aren't you an e-sports player? You can also sew?"

 Zhang Zhou also played games before his death, so he is naturally no stranger to Yao Feng, a former star player.

 The other party said he knew how to sew. Isn't this a joke?

 What do you take him for?

 A guinea pig?

 He's not dead yet!

 Thinking of this, Zhang Zhou was so angry that he wanted to knock Yao Feng to the ground with one punch.

 As a result, Yao Feng didn't blush and said breathlessly: "What's wrong with e-sports players? Who doesn't have a side job or something, and you just want to sew it? If you don't sew it, I'll just cover it."

 Although Yao Feng also takes the customer's thoughts into consideration, he is not happy when his professionalism is questioned.

 Probably because Yao Feng's attitude was too calm, Zhang Zhouyi didn't know what to say for a while.

 In the end, I could only wave my hands impatiently and say: "Sew it, sew it, and give it an anesthetic."

 Hearing what he said, Yao Feng looked back at the supplies, seeming to be weighing whether the cost was enough.

 Bai Taotao stood next to the supplies. After receiving Yao Feng's gaze, she raised her eyebrows and said, "If you don't have enough, ask for more. The anesthetic is another price."

 Having said this, Bai Taotao smiled inexplicably, and then continued: "Nowadays, materials and medicines are precious, so it is normal for the price to be higher. It is understandable that I want to take charge of the captain."

 Guan Yiyuan:...!

 I understand your mother!

 Guan Yuan is worse than just slashing someone with a knife.

 But no, they still have zombies and alien species on their hands. That is to say, the number is slowly decreasing now, so there is not much pressure...

 Well, the pressure soon started to mount.

 Because the building next to it was on fire, many zombies and alien species that had not been cleaned up by the high-rise buildings were falling crazily from the windows of the high-rise buildings in large numbers.