28

In response to Bai Taotao's words, everyone was silent for a while. Shu Wei quickly reacted, raised her hand and said: "Let's go and have a look. What if there are still scum that slipped through the net? This kind of scum should not be kept." !

 If Shu Wei hadn't reacted quickly and could hit, her clothes would have been stripped off!

 Even so, most of her trouser legs were torn off at that time, and now one trouser leg is longer and the other is shorter.

 When we fought just now, I didn't feel much.

 When I stopped now, I felt the cold wind rushing into my body!

 "Let's go." Yang Xiangkun looked at Ying Chen. Although there was impatience on Ying Chen's face, he didn't say anything against it. He looked at the other friends. They all spread their hands and followed the team with a nonchalant attitude.

 Both teams decided to leave, so they decided to look up.

 "I've checked the traces. They should have come down from above." Shu Qing had checked the traces on the iron plates, so she roughly knew the route.

 The two teams first took care of the six scumbags, and then carefully walked up. Even after walking two floors, they didn't see or hear anything unusual.

 But when they reached the third floor, they smelled a strong smell of blood.

 Bai Taotao's hearing was very sensitive. In addition to hearing the sounds of alien species that were about to move in the distance, she could also hear heavy breathing.

 Everyone stopped now and looked in the direction of Room 602.

 The smell of blood came from there, and even faintly seeped out from the door.

 Did something happen in this room?

 The blood color is red, it should be a battle between humans or animals.

 Everyone was unsure and looked at each other.

 At this time, Bai Taotao leaned slightly in the direction of 602 and seemed to put her ears over, which attracted everyone's attention.

 But looking at what she was listening to, they all remained silent in a tacit agreement.

 After a long time, watching Bai Taotao stand up straight, Shu Wei asked eagerly: "Did you hear anything?"

 Bai Taotao's face looked a little heavy, she pursed her lips and whispered, "There is a person inside, he should be dying."

 Therefore, the heavy breathing is the last cry of life.

 Hearing what Bai Taotao said, Shu Wei was stunned at first, but quickly realized it, turned around and asked Yang Xiangkun: "Do you want to go in and take a look?"

 After asking, without waiting for Yang Xiangkun to answer, she quickly said: "Let's go in first!"

 After Shu Wei finished speaking, she looked at a boy in the team, Fang Pingan.

 The opponent was a metal superpower. After receiving the signal, Fang Pingan quickly turned the metal into a sharp blade and broke open the metal door of 602.

 As soon as the door was broken open, the strong smell of blood hit my face.

 There was a faint light in the room, probably from a candle.

 After the door was broken open, a strong wind blew and the candles were blown swaying. It looked like the candlelight was extremely unstable, filling the whole room with a strange feeling.