29

As Shu Qing stepped back, she kept crossing herself on her chest and muttering in a low voice: "Believe in science, believe in science."

 Bai Taotao glanced at her in surprise, feeling that she couldn't understand her operation either.

 "Come out first and take it easy. I'll pull the other one out." Bai Taotao gently picked her up.

 If it were Bai Taotao from before, she would be strong enough, but not tall enough. It would be really hard to pick up another girl.

 But now...

 Sorry, I am tall and have long legs, and I am very willful.

 Let alone hugging one, its not a problem to hold one in each hand.

 Upon hearing Bai Taotao talking about another person, the girl looked at her in horror again.

 The girl's face must have been specially treated and stained with a lot of dust, so it looks particularly scary.

 Bai Taotao didn't care. After taking her out, she handed her to Shu Wei and comforted her a few words: "Don't be afraid, we are all girls."

 Probably because of these words, the girl barely felt a sense of security, and she stopped shaking so much.

 Then, Bai Taotao took out another trembling girl from a dilapidated pulsator washing machine that was packed with all kinds of clothes and sundries, and her face was painted uglier than a ghost.

 Shu Wei:......!

 How the hell are you going to find this?

 This is hidden too deep!

 Shu Wei first looked at the rescued girl, and then at Bai Taotao, feeling pity for the talent for a moment, and thinking in her mind, she would try to persuade Bai Taotao to follow their team.

 Although their team is currently weak, with more girls, they will feel more secure, right?

 Shu Wei touched her nose uncertainly.

 The two girls were rescued. Ying Shen and the others had cleaned up the living room. As for the scumbag's body, it must have been destroyed, right?

 Anyway, after Bai Taotao and the others came out, what they saw was a clean living room. Although there were some marks on the sofa, they were just the black blood of some zombies or alien species.

 There are no messy things that are unsightly or offensive to the nose.

 Shu Wei quickly prepared warm water, bread and chocolate for the two girls, and took out the towels from their mouths.

 The towel was extremely clean, with a faint scent of laundry detergent on it. It was obvious that the person who stuffed their mouths should be very gentle. He did not want to trap them, but more to protect them.

 Bai Taotao, Shu Wei and the others comforted them for a long time, and Ying Shen's team and Fang Ping'an and several other boys had already gone to the big bedroom to escape.

 They were also afraid that their appearance would further stimulate the two girls.

 After a long time, the emotions of the two girls finally stabilized. One of them, holding a thermos cup, sheepishly said thank you, then hesitated for a moment, and then asked tentatively: "Where is sister?"

 The sister she was talking about should be the woman from before.

 Bai Taotao pursed her lips and remained silent. For a moment, she didn't know whether she should tell the other party the cruel truth.