25

The heroine in the book "Queen of the Last Days" is named Shu Wei, and she has a biological sister named Shu Qing.

 Bai Taotao is not sure whether it will be the heroine team.

 But looking at the number of people, it should be possible to match them.

 The heroine's team was small in number at the beginning, including Shu Wei, there were five people in total, and they were all Shu Qing's classmates.

 The heroine Shu Wei was a teacher before the end of the world. Because she had a precognitive dream, she posted posts in many places in advance to remind everyone.

 But this idea of ​​the end of the world has been circulating for more than a year or two. It has been circulating for a long time, and no one believes it anymore.

 So even if there is a post, people will either treat it as a joke or report it as a malicious post.

 Shu Wei also knew that it was just a dream of hers, and she might not be able to change anything, but she was working hard.

 However, there was no accurate information in the dream, which made her post even more untenable.

 When the apocalypse broke out, it happened to be the weekend. Shu Wei taught high school and had a later winter vacation, but she also had a day off on the weekend.

 Even if Shu Wei wanted to escape with the students, she couldn't go door to door looking for people.

 She has also been to the nearest classmate's home, but it took a long time for her and her younger sister to escape from the house. If she went to the student's house again, the whole family would either become zombies or be parasitized by alien species. .

 After that, Shu Wei visited many students' homes whose addresses she knew. Some escaped, and some turned into zombies or alien species.

 This made Shu Wei actually a little confused at the beginning of the end of the world.

 But soon, she cheered up and helped many people in the apocalypse, and finally gained her own love.

 Bai Taotao was considered a hero in her last life, but she doesn't want to show off in this life. She's too tired. When she needs to save people, she won't be vague.

 However, she wanted to care more about herself.

 In her previous life, she was a powerful attacker, and she could use her powers as she pleased without having to think about anything.

 But in this life, the CD of the Tudou system is too long, and she has a lot of worries. She can only say that while protecting herself, she should try to protect as many humans as possible.

 Bai Taotao quickly averted her gaze, thinking to herself that the heroine in the apocalyptic novel has an accident-disaster constitution. Although she can't say that something will happen to her wherever she goes, it's almost the same.

 So, tonight...

 I guess I won't be able to sleep well again.

 Thinking of this, Bai Taotao felt a little melancholy.

 Ying Shen and the others quickly located the third floor of a building. The location was neither high nor short, making it very convenient for both escape and living.

 "That's it." After Ying Chen and Yang Xiangkun discussed it, they rushed in with their men.

 Before them, Team Shu Wei had already entered.

 Although Shu Wei's team had a small number of people at the beginning, they were all powerful psychics and their attack power was very strong.

 Therefore, with them opening the way, it went very smoothly up to the third floor. Bai Taotao even saw only the corpses of zombies and alien species on the ground.