38

This night was not too peaceful.

 Because there was always something banging on their metal door, and there was even a thumping sound coming from the walls.

 It sounded like a polite knock on the door, but the force was so strong that it threatened to knock down the wall, so who would believe it was a polite knock on the door?

 Bai Taotao slept quite well. She was used to it before, but sometimes she couldn't sleep well without any sound.

 So, they bang on theirs and she sleeps on hers.

 Others are not in such a good mood for the time being, especially Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong. After all, they are young and have many worries. In addition, Hao Rong still doesn't know what kind of power he has awakened, so he feels even more panicked.

 Of course, before, when their cat was in the utility room, they were frightened by various sounds outside, which now also left a lot of psychological shadow.

 So much so that at night, whenever there was any movement, the two of them would wake up in a daze.

 Ying Shen is not a comforting person, so it would be nice if his mouth is not irritating.

 Therefore, even when he saw the two girls waking up and falling asleep repeatedly, he just frowned impatiently and thought about going out to have a fight, but he didn't move his mouth.

 He probably realized that he was not very good at speaking, and it would be sunny if he didn't speak.

 Shi Lusheng has finally passed the period of fear. Now if something happens, he will no longer yell, but his spirit is still tense.

 Moreover, once the alien hissing sounds are heard, especially when the other party climbs the wall, the sounds will make Shi Lusheng unconsciously think of his friends.

 In order to save himself, the other party desperately stuffed him into the suitcase, and then he escaped with his life, but the other party was parasitized and died.

 Thinking of this, Shi Lusheng couldn't help but turn pale, and then shrank aside and didn't dare to move.

 He also saw the situation of Zuo Lanlan and the others, and he wanted to speak.

 But his face became increasingly pale, and it seemed difficult to open his mouth, and for most of the night, he did not speak.

 Bai Taotao, on the other hand, listened to the movement around her, opened her eyes in confusion, stretched out her hand to Zuo Lanlan, and said in a vague voice that was still awake: "Go to sleep, it's okay."

 Zuo Lanlan didn't know why, but she was frightened and scared that night, and would wake up at the slightest movement.

 But after hearing Bai Taotao's voice, her eyelids became heavier and heavier, and finally she couldn't control herself and fell into a deep sleep.

 Although it would not be said that no matter how loud the movement was, it would not wake her up, but at least the mechanical sounds of zombies and the hissing sounds of alien species would not continue to torture her.

 Hao Rong was in a similar situation, but in his sleep, he still frowned uncontrollably, as if he was caught in some nightmare.

 Seeing this scene, Shi Lusheng opened his mouth in surprise. After a long time, he silently asked: "Is this okay?"

 I dont know if Bai Taotaos voice has magic power, so Shi Lusheng passed the most frightening time, and he slowly calmed down, and he could even speak: Captain, do you think Taotao has any magic power? ?