14

Guan Yiyuan clearly knew that Bai Taotao was probably speaking with bad intentions at this time. He did not think that Bai Taotao was the Virgin, and the voice and look of the other party showed bad intentions at first glance.

 Only if he can believe that there is a ghost!

 However, he just couldn't handle it anymore and really needed help.

 Thinking of this, he gritted his teeth and said, "It's necessary."

 "Are you only going to save Bai Lian? If you only save her, three boxes of instant noodles, three boxes of mineral water, and three boxes of meat sausages. I want the expensive sausages, the ones you often eat secretly." Bai Taotao said directly to the lion. The big opening does not take into account the affordability of a dollar.

 Upon hearing this offer, Guan Yiyuan gritted his teeth, and the first word he spoke seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth: "Why don't you go and grab it?"

 Others also reacted at this time. How can Bai Taotao be the Virgin?

 Its Black Widow coming to town!

 Everyone subconsciously distanced themselves a little away from Ying Shen's team. This black widow was untouchable.

 At this time, Guan Yiyuan, who was so busy that he was dizzy, did not realize that Bai Taotao had dug a hole for him.

 In addition to Bai Lian, their team also had Zhang Zhou who was scratched by a zombie. But Bai Taotao asked, was Bai Lian the only one who could be saved?

 Guan Yiyuan did not refute, and was still bargaining.

 Bai Taotao knew that Guan Yiyuan would definitely respond.

 Because once Bai Lian dies, all the materials in her space will explode. Regardless of how Yiyuan and the others are going to take the materials away, whether they can get out of this area alive is still a question.

 In addition to the few teams yesterday, because the building was on fire, some more teams came out. Teams also came out one after another from other buildings.

 With so many people, who can guarantee that their character must be good?

 In this apocalyptic world where supplies are extremely precious, it is common for people to rob homes and homes just for a packet of instant noodles, not to mention such a large amount of supplies?

 They haven't been idle this week.

 So, does Guan Yiyuan dare to take the risk?

 Don't dare.

 In response to Guan Yiyuan's gritted teeth, Bai Taotao said with a smile: "I'm a kind person. If you think it's feasible, let's pay for it first. If we can't save Bai Lian, I guarantee that all the money will be refunded. If we can save her, it will be a pleasure to cooperate." .

 Bai Taotao didn't care about Guan Yiyuan's attitude at all, she just wanted to take advantage of him.

 Guan Yiyuan was so angry that he almost broke his big white teeth, but in the end he had to respond with a cold sweat on his head: "Okay, save people."

 Seeing that Bai Taotao didn't move, she just looked at him with raised eyebrows, then nodded Bai Lian again, the meaning was obvious.

 There are no rabbits, no supplies, no intention to save people at all.

 "Bai Lian, please calm down first. You can survive by taking out the supplies." Guan Yiyuan's methods were quite gentle at first.

 As a result, Bai Lian kept screaming, and finally Guan Yiyuan couldn't help but roared: "Shut up and get something, or I will fucking chop you up and feed it to the zombies right now!"