51

The survivors in this area have put away their cars. Even though there are a lot of people, some places look quite empty.

 Hu Nana thought for a while, then quietly got up and approached Shi Jiajia and the others.

 The mother and son were chatting. When they heard the movement, they grasped the weapons in their hands vigilantly and were ready to call people.

 "Sorry, I'm a little thirsty." Hu Nana said timidly, as if she had just come to her senses, and patted her head: "Yes, I'm sorry, I remembered, there is water in my bag."

 Shi Jiajia looked at her expressionlessly, but the more he looked at her, the more he felt that his eyes were very blurry and his mind was very heavy.

 Not only her, but Shi Lusheng beside her also felt that something was wrong. He wanted to speak out, but his head was too heavy and he couldn't react at all!

 The mother and son were completely unconscious in the trance of fire.

 Hu Nana's face was pale at this time, as if her body had been suddenly hollowed out.

 In fact, this is indeed the case.

 Mental control is extremely draining for the controller himself.

 She controlled two people at a time, her body was hollowed out, and her hands and feet were weak. Fortunately, her companions had arrived.

 "I'm not late, am I?" It was a man who came and spoke in a rough voice, not high.

 The crackling sound of fire buried everything.

 "No, no, hurry, hurry, take this person away." Hu Nana was extremely tired, but she couldn't care less. She crawled to Yao Feng's side on both hands and feet and gestured: "That's it, he is a space superpower. "

 "Where's the other one?" The man glanced at Yao Feng. He could carry that small body with one hand, and soon he asked again.

 What he wants is not only Yao Feng, the space superpower, but also Bai Taotao, the one with strange superpowers.

 When it came to Bai Taotao, Hu Nana was a little unhappy. She pursed her lips and pointed: "That one."

 By the light of the fire, the man saw Bai Taotao's face. Although it was covered in black ash, it was still beautiful.

 The man rubbed his hands in excitement, and when he spoke again, his voice began to sound obscene: "Oh, this bitch is so powerful!"

 Hu Nana rolled her eyes without concealing it: "Hurry up, don't waste time, lest they wake up soon and take people back, and it's not up to us to decide what to do later."

 She thought about it, and the first time she returned, she would scratch Bai Taotao's face! ! !

 "I know, I know, trouble." The man said impatiently, and he was about to grab Bai Taotao's chest and carry him on his back.

 However, when his hand was less than ten centimeters away from Bai Taotao, a cold light flashed before his eyes.

 Then the man screamed: "Ah...!"

 Hu Nana was startled by the cry. She crawled to Yao Feng's side and was about to use her spiritual power on Yao Feng to control him so that he could be taken away easily.

 As a result, something happened to the man.

 This scream unsurprisingly caused everyone around him to wake up.

 Hu Nana realized something was wrong and immediately pretended to be a quail, preparing to hide herself so that no one would see that she was with the man.