48

Bai Lian was so frightened that she had no idea that danger was approaching.

 Bai Taotao, who was sitting in the car, looked at this scene and just smiled carelessly, without any intention of warning aloud.

 Bai Taotao had no intention of letting Bai Lian go from the beginning, but she just wanted to make the other party suffer more in the end of the world.

 Nowadays, it's rare for them to meet on the same road, so it would be better to do it quickly to avoid her death in the hands of others, which would be a pity.

 The original owner died tragically because of her and Guan Yiyuan's group of zombies. Admittedly, this also had reasons for the original owner's character.

 But in the final analysis, it was still because of Bai Lian and Guan Yiyuan.

 Therefore, now that the tide is turning and it is their turn to die, Bai Taotao does not feel that she is cruel and evil-hearted.

 By the time Bai Lian realized something was wrong, the alien species had already penetrated into her body. If one alien species penetrated, it meant that thousands of alien species were already waiting behind her.

 Even though Yao Feng came to his senses, he had little fighting ability, and he didn't have a good impression of Bai Lian.

 Therefore, he retreated continuously and retreated to a safe zone.

 Yang Xiangkun turned his head and took a look, and quickly retracted his vines, not wanting to waste it on Bai Lian.

 Without the restraints of the vines, Bai Lian wanted to struggle and run.

 But the alien species has already parasitized her. Even if she ran away, she would still have to run with the alien species that had already parasitized her body.

 Once a foreign species parasitizes into the human body, it will reproduce at an alarming rate.

 Maybe within a few hours, Bai Lian's body would be filled with only crowded alien species, and not even half a bone could be seen.

 Just like Shi Lusheng's friend.

 Two minutes later, with Bai Lian as the center, large amounts of supplies poured out.

 Yao Feng had already prepared. As soon as he saw the supplies, he shouted: "Brothers, come on!"

 Bai Taotao needs to protect the girls from getting out of the car.

 So now only Yao Feng and the others are picking it up.

 Yang Xiangkun used vines to control the alien species that wanted to attack them, while the others quickly started picking up supplies.

 Guan Yiyuan and the others did collect a lot of supplies, and after they exploded all over the place, there was quite a lot.

 Some people in the nearby team were ready to make a move.

 But Ying Chen kept a cold face and erected a wall of ice filled with cold air.

 It was really a whole wall, and there were two zombies pressed at the bottom, struggling to move, and finally their brains were squeezed out, and the crystal core exploded.

 After seeing Ying Shen's method, everyone stopped thinking.

 In addition, there are so many alien species, and the occasional zombie is too much for everyone to handle, so dont worry about it.

 However, some teams had other thoughts. They carefully noted down the appearance of Ying Shen and the others, and then quietly withdrew their gaze.

 Bai Taotao noticed this and narrowed her eyes, but didn't say anything out loud.

✓ A basket of potatoes at the beginning [End Times]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें