31

Yao Feng's muttering made the others quarrel.

 Luan Qing sat up with her eyes closed and asked in a hoarse voice: "Are you eating pancakes this morning? I like cornmeal, pure cornmeal. I don't mind it irritating my throat. Give me a bowl!"

 Bai Taotao:.

 What kind of habit is this?

 After a few people opened their eyes, they realized that the pancakes were mushy and had nothing on them.

 Its because they havent come out of their dreams yet.

 After being hit by reality, Yao Feng complained in a low voice with a grimace: "I really dreamed that the pancakes were burnt! I still feel bad!"

 "Who doesn't? But I dream about barbecue." Luan Qing next to him whispered.

 Song Youshu was a cool boy. After he got up, he sat there in a daze and didn't say much.

 However, there was a feeling of "I'm not easy to mess with now" all over his body.

 Yao Feng and the others were obviously familiar with this, so no one paid attention to him. Everyone was busy with their own things, leaving Song Youshu to digest it for a while.

 The pancakes they had for breakfast, after all, Yang Xiangkun would satisfy the team members' requirements if they didn't think it was too troublesome.

 Therefore, he and Song Youshu worked in the kitchen for a while, baking some two-faced pancakes. The appearance was not very good, but it was not too battered, so it was still edible, and it was pretty good.

 Shi Lusheng had no sense of presence throughout the whole process, following Yao Feng like a little tail.

 Seeing that Hao Rong was still unconscious, Shi Lusheng asked in a low voice: "Why, why aren't you awake yet?"

 As soon as he finished asking, he noticed that Hao Rong suddenly sat up, his eyes were blank, and he was talking loudly.

 Shi Lusheng was startled and hid behind Yao Feng, but his ears subconsciously stood up to listen.

 "The proposition of come and reverse is reciprocal, the proposition of whether or not..." After Hao Rong sat up, his eyes were unfocused and his mouth moved quickly.

 Bai Taotao was also startled at first, but now she felt like laughing again.

 This is

 Study the world of gods?

 Last night, Zuo Lanlan was too tired and Hao Rong fainted, so they didn't know much about their situation.

 Now that Hao Rong is like this, will the child be under too much pressure to study?

 Are you studying in your dreams?

 The corners of Bai Taotao's lips curled up slightly, but she didn't laugh out loud. Then she heard Zuo Lanlan, who had just sat up, take over Hao Rong's words: "...it contradicts the original proposition, and it contradicts the inverse proposition...

 Bai Taotao:.

 Suddenly I dreamed back to my senior year in high school and felt the fear of being dominated by the god of learning!

 Zuo Lanlan muttered for a long time, then she realized something was wrong. She shrank subconsciously and opened her eyes suddenly. She saw Bai Taotao smiling at her, and her mind was still at a loss for a long time.

 After much hindsight, Zuo Lanlan finally reacted, and her eyes were red.

 "Sister Taotao." Zuo Lanlan threw herself into Bai Taotao's arms with red eyes. Hao Rong, who woke up later, was still a little confused about the situation, but watching Zuo Lanlan rush towards her, she followed suit.