42

Bai Taotao said innocently, what does what the Tudou system does have to do with me, Bai Taotao?

 After the fire, there are many things that need to be done, including zombies, alien species, and...

 Humanity in need of saving.

 While waiting for the temperature in the middle of the fire to cool down, everyone carefully searched and checked at the edges. Some people could still be saved, so they naturally had to drag them out.

 Don't worry about what happens next, rescue him first and then talk about it.

 Some of them couldn't be saved at first sight, but they didn't waste their energy.

 Probably since the outbreak of the apocalypse, everyone has become more and more indifferent.

 They still maintain the most basic kindness of human beings, but for many things, they are no longer as sentimental as they were at first.

 Naturally, Bai Taotao also joined in the rescue.

 After Yao Feng came to his senses, he quietly approached Bai Taotao. He wanted to squeeze in and ask if Bai Taotao did it.

 However, Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong protected Bai Taotao on the left and right. Judging from their posture, they were probably afraid that there would be too many people in the area and they would scare or hurt Bai Taotao.

 Yao Feng:?

 No, two girls, are you serious?

 Am I not the weakest one in this team?

 Yao Feng couldn't help but start to doubt life, especially when Zuo Lanlan turned around and said to him: "Sister Taotao is very weak, we have to protect her!"

 Yao Feng no longer knew what to say.

 After a fire, the temperature in the center has not dropped for a long time. Now they can only help on the edge. There are many enthusiastic superpowers, and some people are seriously injured, but the current situation is...

 They can't save seriously injured people.

 Without professionals, the hospital probably wont be able to use them.

 Therefore, many times, for those seriously injured, they seem to have no other choice but to watch them die in pain.

 At this time, Bai Taotao is more eager to welcome the arrival of the healer from Shen's team.

 But it's useless to think so much now, I'd better help as much as possible.

 The recovery ability of many superpowers is still strong. Even ordinary people are very strong even if they are only slightly injured. After all, the apocalypse has been happening for so long, and those with poor character may not be able to survive now.

 Of course, it is normal to encounter some screaming and crying during the process.

 Everyone's psychological endurance has its limits, especially if you almost died in the fire. It is understandable that you will have an emotional outburst if you are saved at this time.

 Bai Taotao didn't talk much, she just saved people.

 Most of the subsequent psychological comfort work was completed by Yao Feng and Shi Lusheng.

 That's right...

 Shi Lusheng was a crybaby, saying he was trying to comfort others, but in the end, more often than not, the two of them would hold each other's hands and cry.