41

Ying Shen Teng sat up with a loud sound, the movement was quite loud.

 Bai Taotao, who was taking a nap in the back, was frightened awake.

 After waking up, she found that there was no danger around her. When she heard Yang Xiangkun's voice again, Bai Taotao turned sideways again, just in time to see someone moving in the passenger seat.

 Are you awake?

 Did you wake up from a nightmare?

 But what's going on with my head covered in cold sweat?

 Zuo Lanlan was still brainstorming, not for supernatural powers, it was the instinct of a god of learning.

 After Bai Taotao opened her eyes, she moved slightly. She felt it and turned her head, looking at it with concern.

 Zuo Lanlan didn't realize that Ying Shen had woken up, so she still maintained her previous habits, with only concerned eyes and expressions, and she remained silent for the time being.

 "It's okay." Bai Taotao waved her hand and replied angrily.

 Along with it, there was a low and hoarse voice: "Stop!"

 The tone was a bit urgent, so that after everyone in the car heard it, they looked in the direction of the sound.

 It was Ying Shen who spoke.

 He sat there with a gloomy face and an angry look on his face, his head slightly lowered, and he didn't speak after a word was spoken. No one could see clearly what he was thinking.

 Although Yang Xiangkun was puzzled, he obediently turned the car to the side and stopped.

 He thought it was because Ying Chen was not feeling well. After all, the other person suffered the most after the apocalypse.

 Yang Xiangkun was afraid that the other party's body wouldn't be able to bear it.

 Just as he stopped and before he could speak, there was a sudden "bang" in front of him.

 Then there was black smoke and all kinds of screams, which could be heard even from very far away.

 Yang Xiangkun turned his head fiercely and saw that the gas station some distance away from them had exploded or caught fire. Now he could only see a piece of black smoke, blowing straight up in the wind. After a while, the sky was black. Come down.

 Seeing this scene, Yang Xiangkun moved his mouth and broke into cold sweat.

 Although even if they didn't stop just now, it should be safe for the time being if they continue walking a little further.

 However, if a gas station explodes, the consequences are not easy to predict. If only this station explodes, the power may be smaller, but if the underground oil pipeline also explodes...

 Thinking of this possibility, Yang Xiangkun felt his heart beating loudly, as if it would jump out of his chest in the next second!

 "You..." Yang Xiangkun wanted to ask Ying Chen, what's going on?

 But when he opened his mouth, his voice was trembling.

 The others also looked frightened, and Bai Taotao was also a little scared.

 After being frightened, she thought more, and her eyes fell thoughtfully on Ying Chen.

 The opponent has already awakened dual-system abilities. Is it possible that he will awaken the abilities again?