2

After hearing Bai Taotao's words, Zhang Zhou and others became even more confused.

 Seeing this, Bai Taotao smiled softly and was about to continue talking when Bai Lian couldn't sit still and shouted in a shrill voice: "Xiao Taotao, if you don't want to follow the new team, just stay. , dont say such hurtful words, we are all teammates, we..."

 Before she could finish what she said, she was rudely interrupted by Bai Taotao: "When it comes to supplies, we are good teammates. We need to take care of each other and don't hurt people's hearts. When they wanted to sell me just now, what did you do? Why dont you stand up and say, we are sisters, dont betray me?

 At this point, Bai Taotao sneered unceremoniously, ignoring Bai Lian's pale face, and continued: "Looking at the looks of Zhang Zhou and the others, they probably don't know that the supermarket you escaped into was mine. Let me guess. , what did you say?

 "Say it's your own supermarket, and then use it to become a benefactor to the rest of the team?" At the end of the sentence, Bai Taotao's tone became longer, and she raised her eyebrows and looked at Bai Lian: "Huh?"

 Bai Lian and Guan Yiyuan were lovers before the apocalypse, and they happened to be together when the apocalypse broke out. When they fled for their lives, they entered the supermarket at the original owner's home.

 Bai Lianhua's sweet words and another round of poor sales blurred the ownership of the supermarket.

 The original owner told Bai Lian at that time that the team needed to ensure her safety, three packs of instant noodles a day, and Bai Lian readily agreed.

 The original owner was soft-tempered and dull, and felt a little inferior because he didn't have any powers, so he never noticed the problem.

 But Bai Taotao, who had read the book, immediately grasped the key points.

 After hearing Bai Taotao's words and meeting Bai Taotao's sharp gaze, Bai Lian's face became paler and she stepped back helplessly. Her mouth moved again and again, but she couldn't say anything.

 Zhang Zhouyi couldn't stand it anymore when he saw Bai Lian like this. He shouted loudly: "Bai Taotao, I didn't expect you to be so shameless. Do you still want to take over Bai Lian's supermarket for yourself? Don't think that it's the end of the world and everyone has nothing to do with it." I dont know anymore!

 Bai Taotao spoke calmly and calmly, and her voice contained a mocking smile: "Looking at you, I know that Bai Lian didn't tell you the truth at the beginning. Don't you know, Guan Yiyuan doesn't know either? Bai Lian's father is an accountant and works in a foreign trade company. Where does he have time to open a supermarket?"

 After finishing the sentence, Bai Taotao still had time to communicate with the potato system: "Come on, plant an apple tree on top of the potatoes. I'm greedy and want to eat them."

 Bai Taotao struggled in the apocalypse for three years in her last life, and it was indeed a long time since she had eaten fruit.

 The Tudou System was a little confused. Originally, it thought it was a combat system, but now it seems that it has developed into a life-oriented system?

 [Why are you still planting fields? I wont become more and more oriented in my life, right? I am a fighting bean! 】

 She said no, but her body honestly planted an apple tree for Bai Taotao.

 Potatoes do exactly what they say, they dont require seeds, they can be planted with thoughts, the cycle is short, and the returns are high.

 A few seconds after Bai Taotao finished speaking, a seed was buried. After a few seconds, it turned into a mature apple tree with big red apples hanging on it.