9

Bai Taotao took a sip and sighed, "It tastes pretty good."

 Everyone:.

 Got it, got it, stop talking, I can't control my drooling anymore.

 "Get a tool and I'll share it with you." This long string was about half a catty of meat. Bai Taotao nodded to Yao Feng and motioned for him to get the tool and the two of them would eat together.

 Yao Feng was just eager to help, but as soon as the meat was roasted, he felt that it tasted too fragrant. He was about to ask Ying Shen if they wanted to use local materials.

 As a result, before he left, he heard Bai Taotao ask him.

 "Hey, here it comes!" Yao Feng agreed happily and quickly took out the tools from the space.

 Of course, he had no intention of eating alone, but instead took out five disposable paper cups.

 Seeing him like this, even if he was going to give a few pieces to each of the team, Bai Taotao didn't care. He took two pieces of meat into each cup with chopsticks, then turned around and ate slowly.

 While eating, he said regretfully: "I said, Dou, it would be great if you had a physical body. You can help me grill the meat at this time."

 【? ? ? 】

 [No, that is, can we be a human being? Host! ! ! 】

 Seeing that the potato system was fried, Bai Taotao said nothing and slowly chewed the barbecue in his mouth.

 I have to say that Yao Fengs ingredients are really good.

 "It's a pity. It's missing some sugar, garlic, lettuce, and barbecue ingredients. That means the meat is well marinated, otherwise it wouldn't have any flavor." Bai Taotao said again with a slight regret.

 【】

 Tudou System no longer wants to talk.

 Seeing that it didn't speak, Bai Taotao didn't force it.

 A tree full of apples is pretty good too. Now that we have rice and water, we should be satisfied.

 So, what will you plant tomorrow?

 Although there was a lot of meat on the skewer, most of it was divided, and Bai Taotao didn't eat a few pieces in total.

 After taking a few bites, she quickly skewered new ones and put them next to the fire to roast again.

 Bai Taotao controls the heat very well. The roasted meat that comes out of the oven is charred on the outside, tender on the inside, and sizzling with oil. Just looking at it makes you full of appetite.

 Yao Feng had just finished delivering the meat to his friends, and when he came back and took a bite, the new skewer of Bai Taotao had already entered the wall of fire.

 The sizzling sound made when the fat melted made Yao Feng unconsciously look at it. The more he looked at it, the more he wanted to eat it.

 He was obviously still eating it!

 It must be because they have been on a vegetarian diet for a week!

 Nowadays, supplies are becoming increasingly tight. Even if they have plenty of stockpiles in their space, no one can predict the future situation, and survival is so difficult.

 Therefore, they eat very sparingly.

 In the past, I ate plenty of fish and meat every day. I felt that these things were just like that, and there was nothing special I wanted to eat.