58

Ying Shen seized the opportunity and was not discouraged. He sat in the front seat and looked back from time to time.

 The more he acted like this, the more Zuo Lanlan felt like he was facing a formidable enemy.

 This is a danger signal!

 Zuo Lanlan felt that Ying Shen had some plans for Bai Taotao.

 However, she is underage, but Bai Taotao and Ying Shen are not.

 So, shouldn't she stop him?

 She thought about it for a while with her smart brain. She couldn't figure it out. She wanted to discuss it with Hao Rong, but there was another Bai Taotao in the middle.

 Along the way, this problem tortured her so much.

 But Bai Taotao didn't notice much, and it was normal for the little girl to have some concerns. If she could tell her, she would enlighten her. If it was inconvenient to tell, she wouldn't ask too much.

 Moreover, Bai Taotao spent more of his energy on being vigilant about zombies and alien species outside.

 Of course, there is also coping.

 Ying Chen would turn his head to Bai Taotao from time to time and ask, "Do you want to eat peaches?"

 "Eat a banana?"

 The questions were all about things Bai Taotao had grown a few days ago.

 There were some in Baitaotao's backpack. Yao Fenglin gave Baitaotao a lot before going out. Ying Chen also changed some and put them in his backpack.

 "No, thank you." Bai Taotao politely declined.

 Ying Chen probably also realized that it was normal for her to refuse these things that were originally from Bai Taotao.

 Ying Shen quickly reflected on himself, and then handed over a beautiful diamond and platinum bracelet.

 The bracelet is well protected. The diamonds are shining brightly and the platinum is bright. It looks very delicate and beautiful when spread out in Ying Chen's palm.

 At this time, Ying Chen stretched out his hand in front of Bai Taotao. Bai Taotao, who was looking out the window, was stunned for a moment and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

 Ying Chen knew that it would be unrealistic for him to give the bracelet away without finding a reason and considering the unfamiliar relationship between the two of them.

 Although he doesn't want to make excuses, there is nothing he can do now.

 After thinking about it, Ying said hoarsely: "Can you plant some loquats tomorrow? My throat hurts."

 It turns out that I have an appointment to plant plants tomorrow!

 For some reason, Bai Taotao breathed a sigh of relief.

 After reacting, she herself felt a little baffled.

 "Yeah, sure." Bai Taotao hasn't particularly wanted to eat recently, and the reservation was for tomorrow's crop. There was no rush, so Bai Taotao agreed directly.

 However, it was originally meant to be planted, and what was planted was random, so there was no need for a bracelet.

 Bai Taotao is not going to take away the bracelet. Now that we are teammates, it is not a small request that is too much. It will be boring if she still goes above and beyond.