37

Song Youshu heard Yang Xiangkun's cough and reacted belatedly.

 This is not in their dormitory, or at a gathering of friends. It is no longer a group of rough old men talking about Mom every day.

 His sister and two elementary school students were still around.

 Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong:? ? ?

 Song Youshu shut up in time, but the look he looked at the person who picked up the leak was very unfriendly, as if he was going to have a fight at night, and it was either you die or I live.

 Song Youshu's aura was too strong and his temper was bad. He looked at people late at night as if he wanted to eat them.

 Wanting to pick up the missing ones, I originally thought that since there were so many energy coins and crystal cores, they would just touch a few, and that wouldn't be too much, right?

 Moreover, who knows if it belongs to them, maybe it was picked up?

 After feeling Song Youshu's death gaze, everyone honestly retracted their hands and quickly jumped back into the car.

 As soon as they got back into the car, they discovered that a strange creature had crawled in while they were driving.

 "Ahhhhh..."

 The car on the other side was screaming, but Bai Taotao and the others ignored it and were all picking up coins very quickly.

 Bai Taotao even joked with the Tudou system: "Come on, Dou, +1+1+1..."

 【No more fighting, whats the point of +1. 】

 The Tudou system was unstoppable at first glance, and he felt a little regretful. His tone also became weak, and there was a high probability that it would start pretending to be offline again.

 Bai Taotao deliberately ridiculed it: "How can you fight monsters without picking up bags? Isn't this a normal process? If you only fight monsters without picking up bags, how can you repair the equipment? How can you make weapons? What can you buy red and blue medicine for?"

 【】

 Tudou System is completely speechless.

 Bai Taotao didn't tease it anymore, but speeded up. From time to time, she needed to pay attention to Zuo Lanlan and Yao Feng who were staying in the car.

 Zuo Lanlan couldn't move without strength. Yao Feng was a space superpower, so he stayed in a safe place as much as possible.

 Yang Xiangkun always picked it up next to the car and did not go far away to protect the safety of the two of them.

 Despite this, Bai Taotao still felt uneasy and would look at her from time to time.

 There is strength in numbers, so everyone quickly finished picking up and returned to the car.

 When the car started again, Zuo Lanlan absorbed the energy coins and crystal cores, her physical strength was replenished, and she also recovered.

 But the feeling of losing strength was still in her consciousness, so she just shook her arms to prove that she was fine, and then she was too lazy to move.

 After this period, all I encountered were sporadic zombies and alien species.

 Because the car is fast, even the zombies are fast, but after all, it is still the beginning of the apocalypse, and no matter how fast the other party is, it is impossible to directly reach more than a hundred miles.