39

Bai Taotao reacted quickly. When she saw Hao Rong flying, she realized that the other person had awakened the wind power.

 However, in order not to scare people, she did not speak in a hurry, but let her fly first. There was not much space in the bathroom, so even if the person fell, Bai Taotao could catch him.

 Therefore, let Hao Rong get used to it for a while.

 Then I found that Hao Rong couldn't get off.

 "Sister Taotao, help me!" Hao Rong found that after she was stuck to the ceiling, she couldn't move.

 It was because he was not proficient in activating his superpowers, so this happened.

 Zuo Lanlan was a little panicked, but after discovering that her and Hao Rong's powers were not the same, she had nothing to do for the time being.

 At this time, she could only turn her neck anxiously. Song Jingshu reacted immediately after being surprised for a while.

 The awakened powers of both people are the same!

 She was so familiar with this. She didn't need Bai Taotao to speak. Song Jingshu's slightly excited voice rang out: "Xiao Rong, don't panic, just let me do it!"

 After I finished speaking, I realized something was wrong and immediately changed my words: "Ah, no, follow me. You have to learn to control it instead of being controlled by it. This little devil with superpowers, I tell you..."

 What follows is what Song Jingshu herself understood, including various controls and guidance on supernatural powers.

 There are more things that can be communicated between people with the same abilities, so Bai Taotao didn't interrupt.

 After struggling for a long time, Hao Rong finally came down.

 "Oh my god!" Hao Rong patted his chest fearfully and expressed his gratitude to Song Jingshu.

 "Thank you, we are teammates!" Although Song Jingshu is not tall, she has a cheerful personality. She and her brother are like two extremes.

 She smiled and bumped Hao Rong's shoulder lightly, in a friendly manner.

 After reacting for a while, he felt something was wrong, so he slowed down his movements and whispered, "Don't get me wrong, we are sisters."

 Hao Rong:?

 As Hao Rong discovered what kind of supernatural power he had awakened, all members of the team had supernatural powers, no matter how strong or weak they were, at least there were no ordinary people anymore. This was a good thing for the survival of the team.

 After dinner, Song Youshu took Song Jingshu out: "I took Xiaojing out to look around. We know the people in the village. It's easier to go out and get some information."

 No one objected, and the brother and sister went out for about an hour.

 Under normal circumstances, it definitely doesn't need to take so long.

 If two people go out for such a long time, they are probably in trouble.

 Yang Xiangkun has been wandering around the door uneasily, and from time to time he has to struggle with the aliens that come to the door.

 Others were okay, standing or sitting in the room waiting.

 More than an hour later, Song Youshu came back with Song Jingshu.

 Yang Xiangkun immediately took a look at the condition of the two people. They were in good condition. There was a little black blood on their bodies. It could be seen that they had been fighting.