46

Bai Taotao stared at the alien species outside for a long time. When she heard Yang Xiangkun's voice, she quickly turned her head: "I'm fine, Brother Yang."

 Of course Bai Taotao was fine. I don't know whether it was the blessing given to her by the Tudou System or her own strong willpower, so she was not bewitched or even in a trance.

 It is precisely because of this that she can calmly protect the girls around her.

 Upon hearing Bai Taotao say that she was fine, Yang Xiangkun wiped the cold sweat from his head and exclaimed: "Okay, Taotao, you are amazing!"

 After he finished speaking, he turned his head and did not dare to look outside. He was afraid that he could not control himself. From the corner of his eye, he saw Ying Chen looking outside. He was still a little worried: "I said, Lao Ying, are you okay? "

 Although he is older than Ying Shen, he is used to being called like this.

 Ying Chen didn't care. He actually didn't feel too good. Although he had strong willpower, he was still affected to some extent.

 I don't know what other people are like.

 However, the good news is that no matter how erratic the cars on the road are, they have at least stopped, and there will be no particularly tragic car accidents.

 The bad news is...

 The alien species must have evolved!

 In the past, they were slippery and bare, at most they were parasites.

 But now, they have evolved mouthparts, and they don't know what will happen if they are bitten.

 Of course, being bitten can be avoided, but it is easy to be deceived by looking at each other. Has this evolved a spiritual attack?

 Ying Chen's face became increasingly ugly, but Bai Taotao was fine.

 In the apocalypse of my past, mutated animals evolved to a later stage, and many of them evolved spiritual attack powers, but some were strong or weak. This was the same as the abilities of superpowers. Some people had strong talents and strong superpowers, and some had stronger superpowers. If a person's talent is weaker, his abilities will be relatively weaker.

 Probably because he encountered too many in his previous life, Bai Taotao felt calm now when he saw these alien species.

 However, the fight must have been a fight. The other party was already moving, heading towards the nearest car. Their car did not avoid it. A huge and thick alien tree was already swaying and heading towards their car with a bit of flamboyance. The car moved.

 If you can't watch, you can't fight.

 This is not okay.

 But not everyone can withstand the other party's mental attack.

 "Can touch typing be done?" Bai Taotao thinks that people with special abilities have strong perceptive abilities. In fact, there is no problem with touch typing, as long as you don't look directly. Occasionally, you can see it from the corner of your eye, and the impact is very small, so it is not considered completely blind.

 she asked tentatively.

 Yang Xiangkun wiped his face and said in a deep voice: "Yes! I don't believe it. I can't defeat them!"

 "Yes, yes, we can definitely do it!" Zuo Lanlan was also very angry. She said yes, but she didn't know what to do.

 Because her abilities need to be observed.