63

Zuo Lanlan is actually still a little afraid of Ying Shen.

 It's really the other person's stepfather-like face that makes him panic when he looks at it.

 However, Ying Shen today gave people the feeling of being filled with bright peach blossoms, and there seemed to be pink bubbles floating on his body.

 If Zuo Lanlan were to say it, he would probably be the aloof Immortal Lord who suddenly descended into the mortal world.

 "Sister Taotao, is he chasing you?" Zuo Lanlan finally discovered that Ying Shen's attentiveness was too obvious.

 Hao Rong also looked at Bai Taotao with great interest.

 Bai Taotao didn't hide anything, but Ying Chen showed it so obviously that anyone with eyes could see it.

 So, she nodded and admitted generously: "Yeah."

 Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong didn't understand emotional matters and couldn't help.

 After the two of them thought about it, it was Zuo Lanlan who spoke first: "Sister Taotao, you should carefully consider emotional matters and don't be impulsive."

 He didn't mean to say anything bad about Ying Shen. He actually had a pretty good character.

 Nothing but a bit of a temper.

 Moreover, he is really not cool with Bai Taotao.

 So, is this a man with double standards?

 Zuo Lanlan felt that if it were her, she would fall in love with such a man.

 However, at the same time, Zuo Lanlan also understood that emotional matters need to be cautious at any time.

 Hao Rong didn't think so much. She simply felt that Ying Shen was strong and could be a good protector, so it was good to agree.

 But for things like feelings, you have to follow your own heart, and it has to be what Bai Taotao feels good about.

 "Yes." Bai Taotao was indeed considering it carefully.

 If I hadnt considered it carefully, I would have refused it from the beginning.

 After Song Youshu struggled for a long time, the water heater was finally ready for use. Of course, he, a person with thunder powers, would need to continuously help heat it outside.

 Even so, it is much better than boiling water and then washing it.

 The boys asked the girls to wash first. Bai Taotao, Zuo Lanlan and the others stayed in groups of two, so that the bathroom could accommodate two people without being particularly crowded, and it was relatively safe.

 Today they collected a lot of girls' clothes, so Bai Taotao could finally say goodbye to the baggy boxer briefs and wear some girl clothes, which was not easy.

 Ying Chen specially prepared a pure white down jacket for Bai Taotao.

 This was what he picked out specially when he went to pick out clothes on the third floor today.

 Two entire rows of pure white down jackets of different styles were put together by him just for Bai Taotao.

 When Bai Taotao came out of the wash and saw this down jacket, the expression on his face was a little disgusting.

 Pure white...

 Too intolerant of getting dirty.

 Yao Feng waited here specifically to help Ying Shen claim credit.