6

love looking for books

ixunshu.net

Searchable for book title, author name, protagonist name

search

front page

society

Rich family

modern

Ancient

time travel

fantasy

Suspense

martial arts

girl

Ranking list

Record

Homepage > Girls Channel > Starting with a Basket of Potatoes [End Times] > Chapter 6Extra small , medium, large , extra large

Chapter 6 (1/2)

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next page

 Bai Taotao started to move as she spoke. She first looked at the distribution of zombies nearby, and then threw the apple core in her hand violently.

 The fruity apple core draws an arc in the air, looking particularly beautiful.

 Several superpowers looked over uncontrollably, and with a slow beat of their hands, they almost got on the zombie's table. After reacting, they glared at Bai Taotao fiercely.

 Bai Taotao didn't even look at her. The moment the core was thrown, she lazily spoke in her mind: "Here, use the thrown apple core as an anchor point and use the seven beans and the four beans at the same time."

 Seven beans of thunder and lightning, four beans of fire beans, these two together, the Tudou system is a little confused.

 "Don't you understand? It's still not allowed?" Seeing that the apple core began to fall and the system still didn't respond, Bai Taotao thought that she was being fooled by the system.

 But it shouldn't be, she ate all the apples.

 [Ah, no, the response was slow, sorry! 】

 The Tudou system has never been operated in this way. Under normal circumstances, isn't it used individually?

 But it doesn't think so much at this time. This is its first official battle. In order to prove that it is a useful combat system, it has to work hard to beat the duck!

 The two beans are activated at the same time, and there is an apple core as the anchor point. The visual effect is very exciting.

 While everyone was still fighting zombies, they felt a burst of sparks and lightning on the east side, which was much more exciting than cutting wires with a kitchen knife.

 The Tudou system uses data analysis and intelligent launch to maximize weapons.

 Therefore, Qidou emitted thunder and lightning, and Fire Bean attached to these thunder and lightning. Then, using zombies as fulcrums and alien species as bridges, they directly connected the points to form a plane, and a wall of fire about three meters high erupted on the east side.

 "...Grass, what's going on?"

 "No, whose superpower is this?"

 "Thunder and fire dual elements? This man-ox, can he still use his powers like this?"