3

Bai Lian's rank is indeed not high. She is one year older than Bai Taotao and is currently in college. Even if she is powerful, what advanced skills can she have?

 It's just that Zhang Zhou is also a naive boy who came out of the ivory tower, so Bai Lian's few words made people want to fight for her every day, just for fear that something would happen to her.

 Zhang Zhou and others bowed their heads with guilty conscience. Guan Yiyuan looked ugly, and Bai Lian suddenly panicked.

 She told herself to be steady and not to panic or lose her position just because of Bai Taotao's provocation.

 Thinking of this, Bai Lian took a deep breath and pointed at Bai Taotao with a hurt look on her face: "Xiao Tao, you, you, you, how could you do this? I am your sister, you..."

 She's just a cousin, and her relationship isn't that close, Bai Taotao added in her mind.

 Although Bai Lian had an accusatory tone, she didn't mean to refute what she said. She was probably afraid of being slapped in the face later, so she was a lot more cautious.

 Bai Taotao stood there, turning the crisp apple in her hand, and asked with a smile on her face: "Did I wrong you?"

 A rhetorical question successfully silenced Bai Lian, and Guan Yiyuan's expression turned even worse.

 Bai Taotao's words were just the beginning. She soon continued: "Didn't you have an affair with Zhang Zhou and the others? Then do you dare to swear?"

 Bai Lian was so angry that her face turned red and white. Finally, she couldn't help it and shouted loudly: "Bai Taotao, don't go too far!"

 Is this what it means to be stubborn and refuse to admit it?

 Bai Taotao raised her eyebrows not unexpectedly, and spoke again with a half-smile: "Since you are so open-hearted, why don't you dare to swear? Are you afraid of violating a taboo?"

 Bai Taotao asked another rhetorical question, and without waiting for Bai Lian's reaction, she continued to answer her own question: "It doesn't matter, I'll go first. If any of what I just said is false, I will be bitten to pieces by zombies. Thinner than Wensi tofu!

 After Bai Taotao said these words, everyone's expressions became even more ugly.

 Before Bai Lian could respond, she heard someone behind her say: "Sister, this oath is awesome!"

 The voice sounded familiar. It must have been that the original owner had heard the other party's voice recently.

 Bai Taotao turned slightly sideways and looked behind her.

 In order to show his presence, the man who just spoke squinted his dog eyes and waved at Bai Taotao: "Hi, girl!"

 Looking at this face, Bai Taotao quickly realized who this person was.

 Yao Feng.

 He used to be a star e-sports player, but after retiring, he became a well-known game anchor.

 He is well-known in the e-sports circle for his good temper, and he is a good-looking boy. He is not tall, estimated to be 1.75 meters at most, very thin, with fair skin and dog eyes.

 However, when it comes to playing games, he is particularly fierce.

 The reason why Bai Taotao felt that the other party's voice was slightly familiar was because the other party had spoken to the original owner before she arrived.

 The other team sent Yao Feng to negotiate.

 They don't seem to care whether the deal can go through at this moment, but there is no other entertainment now. Everyone has nothing to do, so they just stand here and watch the fun.