52

Ying Chen suddenly became enthusiastic. To be honest, Bai Taotao felt a little scared.

 She turned her head and glanced at Ying Chen with a complicated expression, which made Ying Chen even more irritated. He frowned and swallowed the "forget it if you don't wash it" on his lips, even he didn't know it. Why, he finally moved his mouth, and his voice was shimmering with uncertainty: "...not washed?"

 Everyone was kind enough to speak. Although Bai Taotao's hands were not dirty, the dagger was indeed very dirty.

 So, she nodded: "Thank you."

 After saying that, he strode over and simply touched the dagger with his hand. In the process, he deliberately avoided the blood flowing from the dagger, as if he felt that the blood was dirty and he might get sick if it got on it.

 The water power that Ying Shen released was extremely gentle. The small flow of water was almost the same as the water from the faucet. It was very comfortable when washing hands.

 Yang Xiangkun was on the side, looking at him with a horrified expression, always feeling that Ying Chen seemed to be a different person.

 Song Youshu was also surprised, but he was still angry after getting up, so he only took one look and took it back.

 Yao Feng and Luan Qing looked at the middle-aged man warily.

 The middle-aged man was really pissed off. The most important resource of his team, Hu Nana's mental attack ability, was just gone!

 The mountain was so far away, and no one could tell what was in it. Hu Nana didn't have attack powers. It didn't matter whether mental attacks were effective against animals, but what she could attack was limited.

 This, this, this...

 When they pass by, the other party may not even have any bones left!

 Thinking of this, the middle-aged man raised his hand and pointed in the direction of Bai Taotao and Ying Chen: "You, you, you, you, despise life so much? Isn't it too much? You..."

 The middle-aged man deliberately shouted loudly in order to be heard by other nearby teams, and then make them feel that the people in Team Ying Shen could not get along with each other, so that everyone would be wary of them.

 If this is the case, the reputation of Ying Shen's team will get worse and worse in the future, and their team will not be able to recruit new members. From now on, these people will have to struggle to survive in the apocalypse!

 Thinking of this, the middle-aged man's eyes revealed a crazy and paranoid light.

 Bai Taotao was washing her hands. When she heard the man say this, she turned her head and asked in surprise: "Didn't you flirt with the bitch first? They even carried out sneak attacks at night. The two of us here are still... I was confused, but now this is a bit of a backlash, you guys are really interesting, do you want to give you a free permanent trip to the mountains?"

 While Bai Taotao was speaking, she had already turned the cleaned dagger twice in her hand.

 The knife played very smoothly, and the cool light looked a little scary in the night.

 The middle-aged man was so frightened that he subconsciously took a step back. He was about to retort, but he heard Ying Chen sneer, with no concealed sarcasm in his tone: "Do you think that these people around here are all the same as the people in your team?" , are all IQ basins, what do they believe in what you say?

 Originally, Ying Shen wanted to say something violent and hateful.

 But when the words came to his lips, he hesitated for a moment, but did not say them again.