55

Luan Qing tried hard to control her emotions. Everyone exchanged information quickly and asked Ran Chaoxue if she would follow them.

 "We can come back later." Ying Chen inspected the community and felt that the environment in this area was relatively good, and there were two houses of their own, so they could come back and live there.

 Upon hearing what Ying Chen said, Luan Qing was stunned for a moment. After a moment of reaction, he probably understood the other person's intention, then turned his head and waited for Ran Chaoxue's answer.

 The two were childhood sweethearts, and they were neighbors when they were in the village.

 It was also for this reason that when Luan Qing was not at home, the other party helped take care of her grandma.

 Bai Taotao also knew that the nanny of their team was Ran Chaoxue, who was also Luan Qing's official spouse.

 There was nothing dramatic between the two of them, it was just a long-lasting relationship between childhood sweethearts, and the feelings slowly grew.

 Ran Chaoxue did not hesitate, nodded and said: "Okay, I will follow you. What I awaken is a healing power. Although it is not an attack power, I am very strong, so hitting people will not be a problem!"

 Ran Chaoxue lived alone. After her parents divorced, no one wanted her. In the end, her grandma couldn't stand it anymore and took her home to raise her. Her fate was similar to that of Luan Qing. Both parents divorced and no one wanted her, so they were left to the elderly to raise.

 The two families are close because of this relationship, and they take care of each other.

 Ran Chaoxue's grandmother passed away two years ago, leaving Ran Chaoxue alone. The little girl didn't even have the chance to go to college. She used her family's savings to open a flower shop. The business was not bad, at least it was not a problem to support her.

 The little girl lives alone and has to take care of the elderly. Naturally, she needs to practice some martial arts to protect her own safety.

 Therefore, even if the awakened power is not an attack power, don't underestimate her.

 "Healing power?"

 "Is this really a superpower?"

 "Oh my god, my wet nurse!"

 The friends were quite surprised.

 Ran Chaoxue was a little embarrassed when they reacted like this.

 However, everyone was still anxious to see what was going on at Sister Jin's side, so they quickly went downstairs again.

 "I threw stones before because if there was too much noise, those things would come over. Otherwise, I would have made a sound long ago. I heard some noise downstairs and went to the window to take a look. Unexpectedly, it was you... ...We!" Ran Chaoxue was still talking in a low voice on the road.

 It's just that the word "men" at the end is added very subtly.

 If it wasn't for the wrong occasion, Yao Feng would have even wanted to cheer.

 Unfortunately, no!

 However, everyone's eyes were still teasing, and Bai Taotao also laughed.

 Ran Chaoxue was very embarrassed. She was familiar with Yao Feng and the others. She had also seen these people in videos with Luan Qing.

 She and Luan Qing are now at a stage where they are somewhat ambiguous, but not completely ambiguous, and their relationship has not yet been confirmed.