40

Ying Shen swallowed uncontrollably, and his sexy Adam's apple rolled a few times.

 Unfortunately, no one noticed this scene.

 Everyone's attention is on the cherry tree.

 The cherry tree is not tall, barely reaching the height of a person.

 After Bai Taotao watched it grow, she turned around and asked Yao Feng: "Do you have a bucket?"

 Yao Feng was still in shock. Although he had seen this kind of thing once, he was still shocked when he saw it again.

 He looked at Bai Taotao blankly. There was no reaction in his mind at all, only his instinct was still acting.

 He took out a white bucket from the space and handed it to Bai Taotao.

 Bai Taotao didn't pay much attention, and strode over with the bucket, picked up the cherry tree with intact roots and no soil on it, and put it into the bucket.

 There is no soil...

 Bai Taotao looked down at the bucket, thought for two seconds, then turned around with the bucket in hand to go find Shi Lusheng.

 The other party has earth-based powers, and compared to the polluted soil in reality, the other party's soil is cleaner.

 Just after taking two steps, Bai Taotao suddenly heard the voice of a man from the team next to her: "Um, boss, wait a moment."

 The other party's words were polite, so Bai Taotao stopped and turned her head to look at him.

 The man looked to be in his thirties, looking slightly embarrassed, with traces of black blood on his head and face.

 He seemed a little nervous. After rubbing his hands on his pants a few times, he said sheepishly: "Excuse me, boss, are you still recruiting members for your team?"

 Recruiting players?

 Bai Taotao really didn't know this, after all, she was just a weak, pitiful and helpless team member.

 Thinking of this, Bai Taotao shook his head and said: "I'm not sure about this. I'm just a small team member and I need to listen to the captain. How about you ask the captain directly?"

 man:?

 No, to be so strong, he is still a small (???) team member?

 How strong does the captain have to be?

 The team next door was pretty good, and Yang Xiangkun had already secretly observed it before.

 There are three men and two women on the other side. One of the girls should have no attack power. It may be a space power, or it may be that she has no power.

 But the other party was well protected and was always surrounded by four people.

 So, it seems like his character is pretty good.

 Now that the other party is interested, although he is impressed by Bai Taotao's abilities, there is no difference, they are all members of the team.

 Upon hearing Bai Taotao say this, Yang Xiangkun tidied his hair a little and prepared to go over and socialize.

 In Yang Xiangkun's view, everyone is a survivor, and it is normal to help each other, all for the final survival of mankind.

 However, as soon as he took a step forward, he saw their captain Ying Shen, who had not moved for ten thousand years, striding over.

 Yang Xiangkun:?