33

This alien species was not very long, because it moved and was stabbed once or twice by Ying Shen. After the disguise was broken, Bai Taotao could tell exactly how long it was.

 A little more than ten meters.

 From this handrail where they are now to where they are upstairs.

 After being stabbed twice mercilessly by Ying Shen, the alien also realized that he was exposed, so he no longer had any intention of pretending and jumped up directly.

 The two single mutants that were stabbed were instantly abandoned.

 Sometimes, Bai Taotao actually couldn't understand this species.

 Stick together when you need to, and let go when necessary.

 Docking their tails to survive is their normal behavior, and they have an admirable execution ability.

 With Ying Chen and Yang Xiangkun on hand to deal with it, and Shi Lusheng on the side to help, Bai Taotao and the others were considered safe for the time being.

 Zuo Lanlan also wanted to help, but she hadn't awakened her powers yet, so she could only worry.

 His eyes turned around and unconsciously fell on Ying Chen.

 Of course, Zuo Lanlan is not looking at Ying Chen. Not to mention her young age, she has no intention of falling in love now. Even if she is attracted, people still like the kind of senior who wears a white shirt and looks gentle and beautiful, not Ying. Shen looks like a devil who is not easy to mess with.

 Therefore, it is impossible to have a heartbeat, and it is even more impossible to look at him.

 Zuo Lanlan subconsciously looked at Ying Shen's movements, and relied on her own experience to calculate the strength, number of attacks, and the counterattack process of the alien species.

 As soon as Hao Rong saw her expression and listened to her unconscious murmur, he knew what she was observing.

 Fortunately, she was also observing.

 "I think the alien species' single strength is not very powerful. It relies on its flexible body and unlimited body length to attack humans. In fact, it is not difficult to defeat its attack. You only need to follow the sequence It's enough to break through, but it's false to say it's not difficult. After all, it's only one meter long. If there are too many, it will become infinitely thicker..." Hao Rong spoke softly.

 Of the two, Zuo Lanlan is particularly talented in mathematics, while Hao Rong is particularly talented in physics and chemistry.

 The two of them are both grade-skipping students, the same age, and live in the same community, so they have always had a good relationship.

 The two people got together to discuss.

 And Zuo Lanlan's mind was also running through various numbers, formulas, theorems and the like.

 She didn't know why, but as she floated, she felt as if her body was full of power.

 That force was scurrying around, as if there was nowhere to be safe and nowhere to take root.

 Zuo Lanlan didn't quite understand. She wanted to ask Bai Taotao, but at this moment Bai Taotao was on guard, fearing that some alien species would attack them.

 She was afraid of disturbing Bai Taotao, so she pursed her lips and didn't ask for the time being. She thought she could ask later and deal with the alien species first.

 Fortunately, the alien species does not grow long, so for Ying Chen and Yang Xiangkun, it can be solved quickly.

 Zuo Lanlan hadn't finished observing the data here, but the alien species there were already cool.