16

Yao Feng had a very good attitude. Zhang Zhou pursed his dry lips and seemed a little nervous. He thought for a while and whispered: "Excuse me, do you still need anyone in your team? I, I want to follow you... "

 Afraid that Yao Feng would not believe what he said, Zhang Zhou quickly added bitterly: "Guan Yiyuan is too much. I don't want to follow them, so I will break up with him directly!"

 "I can resist and fight. Although I am injured now, the injury is not serious. You know it already, so can I follow you?" At the end of the sentence, Zhang Zhou looked at Yao Feng expectantly.

 Yao Feng hasn't spoken yet and is thinking about what to say.

 As a result, Bai Taotao nodded slightly from behind and asked with a smile: "Guan Yiyuan asked you to be a spy, right? What are you going to do? Let you be the internal agent and strive to knock down our team within three days. Then get supplies?

 Every time Bai Taotao said something, Zhang Zhou's face turned pale. He had been injured and there was not much blood on his face. Now he looked extremely scary.

 A grown man actually gave people the feeling that he was on the verge of collapse and would faint soon.

 Yao Feng was afraid that he would lie down and touch porcelain on the spot.

 Although it was of no use, he was very cold-hearted.

 Yao Feng gritted his teeth and thought bitterly.

 Although he guessed that this was probably the other party's conspiracy, wasn't this just to make them look like fools?

 angry! ! !

 Seeing that Zhang Zhou could hardly hold on any longer, Bai Taotao smiled and added: "What you think is beautiful!"

 "You, you, you..." Zhang Zhou gritted his teeth in anger and raised his finger to point at Bai Taotao, unable to hide the resentment and hatred on his face.

 Seeing this, Bai Taotao clapped her hands: "Ah, you can't stand it anymore? This won't work either!"

 Yao Feng responded on the side: "That's right, that's right, I haven't spoken yet."

 "Then go ahead." After hearing what Yao Feng said, Bai Taotao patted his shoulder and sat back.

 Yao Feng:?

 No, sister, dont do this!

 Yao Feng was pushed out and the pressure was quite high.

 Seeing that the matter had been exposed, Zhang Zhou was ready to leave with a few harsh words.

 However, before he could say the harsh words, Song Youshu, who suddenly rushed over, put a rope around his neck and shouted: "Come here!"

 "Yes, you can come when you want and leave when you want. What good things are you thinking of?" Yao Feng responded, his tone still hateful.

 He always felt that Zhang Zhou underestimated his IQ, so he was really angry at this moment. After saying this sentence, he still felt uneasy. He quickly rolled his eyes and came up with an idea: "Yes, yes, tie the person up." Get up and ask the manager for ransom. You are a team and brothers, so it would be too much if he doesn't ransom you with supplies."

 Zhang Zhou:?

 I'm not a fucking human being, you guys are real dogs too!

 "That's a good idea." Bai Taotao was behind and clapped perfunctorily to show encouragement.

 The problem is, Yao Feng takes it seriously. If it weren't for the lack of space in the car, he would have wanted to say it proudly, but unfortunately the car restricted his performance. In the end, he could only raise his head and say: "Yeah, right? ! Oops, why do you think my little brain is so clever?"