57

After hearing Bai Taotao's evaluation, Ying Shen's eyebrows moved, his expression seemed to be blown by the spring breeze, revealing softness and gentleness: "I have done it before, but this time I tried something new."

 Bai Taotao, who was about to pick up another piece, heard this and almost couldn't help but pull his hand back with a "swish".

 Why do you feel something is weird?

 Bai Taotao steadied her hands, picked up the ribs and came back, then turned her head and gave Ying Chen a strange look.

 Ying Shen sat there openly and looked at Bai Taotao.

 Even stranger.

 Bai Taotao murmured in her heart, but out of politeness, she replied: "Your cooking skills are really good."

 After hearing this comment, the corners of Ying Chen's lips suddenly turned up, and his whole body felt like a spring breeze.

 If it was just the spring breeze blowing before, now the spring breeze is not as warm as him.

 Ying Shen doesn't smile often, and always has an air of being noble and unworthy of a mortal.

 Now he suddenly smiled, although it was not big, but paired with his eyes, it was unexpectedly fascinating.

 Bai Taotao quickly looked away, not wanting to be fooled by the man's lust.

 Ying Shen didn't say anything more after that. Although the others were surprised, they didn't ask any more questions.

 After dinner, everyone simply tidied up and went to bed.

 The rooms have been allocated before. Although it is inconvenient for men and women to mix together, for the sake of safety, everyone still needs to mix men and women.

 Of course, it's just a house, not a room!

 Both Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong wanted to share a room with Bai Taotao. Fortunately, the master bedroom of one of them was very large, and they also had a big bed, so this was not a problem.

 Then, Ying Chen and Yao Feng slept in the side bedroom of this room.

 Ying Shen is the strongest player in the team, so he naturally has to protect Yao Feng, who is relatively weak.

 Ran Chaoxue, Song Jingshu and Shi Jiajia were in the master bedroom next door, while Shi Lusheng and Luan Qing were sleeping on their sides.

 Song Youshu and Yang Xiangkun were left. It didn't seem good to sleep in another room, as the distance was a bit far.

 So, two people sleep in the living room of two rooms.

 On the first night they settled in Luan Qing's community, they had a peaceful life. There were no zombies or alien attacks.

 Although there was still turmoil outside, and there were various screams in the middle of the night, at least the room was safe.

 When she woke up early the next morning, Bai Taotao sat on the bed covered with quilt and thought for a while.

 The original plan was to plant vegetables today, but Bai Taotao had no idea what to plant.

 I dont know how I accidentally thought of what Ying Chen said before: I want to eat mushrooms.

 Then Bai Taotao's fingers hesitated, and today's planting became: mixed mushrooms.

 There are so many types of edible mushrooms that it would be too monotonous to grow just one kind, so just plant a hybrid mushroom.