62

Bai Taotao and the others kept collecting until it was almost dark, and then they drove back.

 Fortunately, the distance was not too far, so we went back in a short while.

 It was a coincidence that after returning to the community, they discovered that Shu Wei and her team were also in the community.

 "What a coincidence, what a coincidence. If you need anything, just call us. We are in the building in front of you." Shu Wei and the others came here originally to look for Xu Xiaoyu's relatives, but the other person's relatives were not found, so they stayed here temporarily. Footstepped.

 When the two parties said goodbye, Shu Wei talked to Yang Xiangkun for a while.

 Everyone is quite tired after a day of hard work, so they are all eager to go back and rest now.

 After saying goodbye, everyone went back to their respective buildings.

 After Bai Taotao went back, she started to let go.

 As soon as Luan Qing saw Bai Taotao release the water, Luan Qing remembered her fear of being squeezed dry before.

 Here we go again, here we go again!

 Although they already have a lot of metal barrels, they can't waste them.

 Then he spawned many more.

 After draining the water, Song Youshu went to boil the water, Ying Shen helped clean it up, and then everyone prepared dinner.

 "Fresh mushrooms!!!" Yang Xiangkun exclaimed in surprise as he looked at the basket after basket of mushrooms picked by Bai Taotao.

 When he heard that there were mushrooms, Ying Chen also came over to take a look.

 Seeing all kinds of mushrooms neatly placed in baskets, Ying Shen's face was filled with indescribable joy.

 It's like the joyful feeling of being remembered and taken seriously by others for your inadvertent words.

 Ying Chen was originally planning to learn more from Yang Xiangkun because Bai Taotao was still considering it. What would he do in the meantime?

 Is this normal behavior?

 Now there is no need to ask anymore, he behaves normally.

 Bai Taotao considers hers, and he pursues his!

 There is no conflict at all!

 "I'll wash it!" Ying Chen, who was in a good mood, took the initiative to wash the mushrooms.

 In fact, mushrooms are very clean. Enoki mushrooms only need to cut off the roots, king oyster mushrooms only need to be rinsed with water, and other mushrooms only need simple processing.

 That is to say, oyster mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms need to be cut off and then cleaned, otherwise there will be some soil on them.

 Even so, it still needs people to deal with it.

 When Ying Shenyi said he wanted to deal with it, Bai Taotao didn't know why, the tips of her ears turned red, and she turned around awkwardly to find something else to do.

 Ying Chen didn't mean to take advantage of the victory and pursue it. He was afraid that Bai Taotao would become angry out of humiliation.

 And he has just started pursuing it, so he may not understand so many tricks yet, and he is currently humming a tune while playing with mushrooms.

 Yao Feng was sorting out the trophies in the space. Listening to Ying Shen's tune, he lightly bumped into Shi Lusheng and asked in a low voice: "Is it normal for the captain to come back?"