7

After Bai Taotao finished speaking, she sneered, then picked another apple from the tree and turned it around in her hand.

 Those people were so angry that they would probably come and beat her if there weren't zombies and alien species on hand.

 Yao Feng's face had turned cold, and he was about to stand up and say something when he heard Ying Shen's hoarse voice. There was no concealed sarcasm in his words: "Where did a group of rich and powerful men get their faces from? Can you ask a girl whose waist is not as thick as your legs to help?"

 With one word, the cursing men stopped. Those men's eyes were either wide-eyed or red with anger. They stared straight at Ying Shen, wishing they could use their superpowers to greet him in the face. superior.

 A man was about to speak when he heard Ying Shen let out a slightly annoyed "Ah", and then chuckled: "Ah, I'm sorry."

 After hearing his apology, everyone's expressions softened a lot. Just as they were about to raise their heads and say something high-sounding, they heard Ying Chen speak again: "I used the wrong idiom. Three rough words may be true, but five big ones..."

 At this point, Ying Chen easily broke the neck of a zombie and lowered his eyes lazily: "It's contrary to the facts."

 Everyone:...! ! !

 Damn it, don't leave, let's duel now!

 The men who had spoken before were so angry that they almost went to heaven.

 However, Yao Feng didn't mind that it was a big deal when he was still there and added fuel to the fire: "Boss is right!"

 After hearing Ying Chen's words, Bai Taotao paused slightly as she turned the apple around. After the apple fell into her palm, she turned her head and glanced in Ying Chen's direction.

 The other party has already withdrawn his gaze and continues to kill zombies and alien species.

 Ying Chen has a bad temper and a bit of a bad personality. The reason why he stood up just now was not because of Bai Taotao, but because of the matter itself. He probably didn't like those men, so he taunted them.

 However, regardless of whether the other party meant it or not, after all, he stood up for himself. Bai Taotao said loudly: "Thank you, brother."

 Ying Shen sneered without looking back: "Take it easy, we are only responsible for your normal safety. If you seek your own death, you are not within the scope of protection."

 When Bai Taotao was reading, she probably remembered the other person's temperament, so she didn't care.

 He said it was his and she thanked her, as long as he didn't owe any favors.

 Yao Feng was well aware of Ying Shen's temper, and was a little afraid that Bai Taotao would be unhappy. He looked embarrassed and was about to say something, but found that Bai Taotao was looking at the group of men who were cursing at their team.

 "Want a wall of fire?" Bai Taotao said lazily, with an expression like the big bad wolf trying to coax Little Red Riding Hood.

 I don't know why, but looking at Bai Taotao like this, Yao Feng shuddered unconsciously.

 Those men were still scolding, but when they heard Baitao say this, they all became energetic in an instant.

 Some people are born with a mean mouth, and they won't say anything nice even when asking for help. At this time, he has to show that he has a mouth, a condescending attitude, and a sarcastic tone: "If you have such a look, it will be over, you have to wait for us... "