67

Although they had lit a fire, the temperature outside was too low and the warehouse was not well sealed. There were still bursts of cold wind coming in from every crack and corner.

 Bai Taotao felt very cold. Ying Chen looked aside for a long time, and then asked in a low voice: "How about I sleep with my arms around you? My arms are quite warm."

 Ying Chen also hesitated for a long time before speaking. He had just started chasing people. It was really shameless to say such things.

 Bai Taotao was also startled. She looked at Ying Chen's already red ears and face after saying this. For some reason, she suddenly couldn't help laughing, then waved her hand and said, "That's not necessary. , I just need to squeeze in with Lanlan and the others."

 Ying Chen was rejected, so he didn't get angry or annoyed. Instead, he responded in a muffled voice with a bit of embarrassment, "Yeah."

 His face was very red at the moment. Yao Feng originally wanted to tease him, but thinking about this man's bad temper, he might not know how to deal with him when he recovered.

 In the end, Yao Feng shrugged and went to find Yang Xiangkun to sleep with him.

 It's such a cold day that I don't feel safe sleeping alone. It's also so cold that I can't help but shiver.

 Everyone slept together as much as possible. Bai Taotao and Ying Chen took on the role of boundary between boys and girls, and the two finally slept next to each other.

 Ying Chen tried his best to respect Bai Taotao, but only slightly touched her shoulder. He shrank and tried not to touch Bai Taotao as much as possible.

 But Bai Taotao didn't care. She even pulled the quilt on Ying Chen: "Cover her more, it's cold outside."

 Bai Taotao's attitude was very natural, but Ying Chen was a little embarrassed. Within a few seconds, his ears turned red again.

 Ying Chen fell asleep in a pink bubble of light and shadow. His dream was filled with sweet pink colors and the touch of clouds with the scent of candy.

 It was soft and sweet, which made him tilt his head towards Bai Taotao unconsciously, but his body stayed in place as much as possible, as if he was afraid that if he moved, he would offend the little girl he liked. .

 Bai Taotao didn't pay much attention to him. She had been tired for a day, and she just wanted to have a good sleep to rest her mind.

 However, the result was destined to disappoint Bai Taotao.

 because

 Half asleep and half awake, Bai Taotao heard a bang.

 There was no need for Luan Qing and Song Youshu to yell, Bai Taotao opened her eyes directly, her eyes were clear and she didn't feel sleepy at all.

 Ying Chen, whose head was about to rest on Bai Taotao's shoulder, opened his eyes at the same time, feeling cold and violent.

 The others didn't need to scream, but their reactions were slower than the two of them. Who could sleep with such a big movement?

 Moreover, not only was there a lot of movement, but everyone soon felt the cold.

 the reason is simple

 The snow was so thick that the weak roof of their warehouse collapsed.

 Therefore, the possibility of being smashed is avoided.

 However, their fire was damaged. Due to the snow and the large roof area, the fire was extinguished almost instantly.

 The roof was gone, the fire was gone, and the cold air invaded instantly, causing everyone to shiver uncontrollably.