54

Luan Qing's home is in a community near the north of C City Pu District.

 Most of the people living in that community are resettled households, and the houses were compensated to them after the village planning.

 Compared with other communities, the buildings in this community are relatively new, and the floors are not high, with the highest being only eighteen floors.

 Most of them are resettled households, and some of them entered through normal transactions. Of course, some of the resettled households have houses in other places, and this property is either sold or rented.

 Overall, this community can be said to have a very mixed population of residents.

 Nowadays, this group of buildings looks pretty good. The occasional few buildings are dilapidated and leaky, which is normal in the last days.

 Luan Qing's home is Room 1, Unit 2, Building 9.

 Ying Shen and the others knew that there was no need to ask for the address at this time. The car entered the community, the security booth was deserted, and the passing pole had long been hit and flown to an unknown location.

 They went in smoothly, and except for zombies and alien species, they saw no living people for the time being.

 The situation outside is so bad, I guess many people are afraid to come out with their cats at home.

 Bai Taotao briefly observed the environment here and felt that the geographical location of this community is not bad. Although there is a mountain behind it and the risk factor is not low, the terrain is high and the buildings are relatively well preserved. Although the residents in the community are mixed, they are not Not much.

 There are more than 30 buildings in the community, divided into phase one and phase two. The occupancy rate of phase one is estimated to be around 60%. For phase two, it would be good to have 30%.

 It's no wonder that Ying Shen and the others later regarded this area as a temporary safe zone.

 The two cars soon arrived at Building 9.

 There are a few zombies in front of the building. When they walk, they seem to be mechanically stuck.

 Bai Taotao knows that they are not stuck, they are just old...

 Looking at these zombies, Luan Qing quickly jumped out of the car and looked at the zombies again and again. Looking carefully at them, it was almost impossible to see the original clothes on them.

 He wanted to know if his grandmother was among these people.

 After looking for a long time, he couldn't see anything. He raised his head and glanced upstairs.

 Both windows on the second floor were broken!

 Seeing this scene, Luan Qing's heart shrank. He tried hard to take a breath, turned his head and signaled to Ying Chen.

 Ying Chen reacted quickly and motioned to his friends to get out of the car and check out the situation.

 Bai Taotao followed, protecting Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong as much as possible.

 Everyone maintained a protective formation and began to go upstairs.

 The elevator has long been out of service, so we can only take the stairs.

 "There are no zombies." Luan Qing murmured as she entered the slightly dark stairwell.

 The stairwell is relatively clean. Of course, this means there are no zombies or alien species. There is no need to look at the black blood on the floor and walls.