71

After Ying Chen leaned over and looked carefully, he found that his face was very raw.

 He has been either out looking for supplies or patrolling the safe area recently. Most of the survivors in the safe area are familiar to him.

 Ying Chen looked at the two people in front of him carefully for a long time before pulling them out of his memory.

 "The safe area that I came to two days ago was brought back by Shu Wei and the others. When I came here, I felt that they were sly and did not look like decent people. I probably did some sneaky things in the past, but now they don't look like before. , you can adjust the files, and you can tell if there are any stains at a glance. The authorities treat survivors equally, so I cant say anything." Ying Shen briefly explained the situation.

 Bai Taotao didn't care much. From the moment she entered the logistics department, she knew that she had been put on the bright side and might become a target. This was normal.

 However, she couldn't hide, there was no need.

 Bai Taotao believes in her own and the official's strength, and believes that the official will protect her.

 Therefore, she has nothing to be afraid of when she shows her superpower to others, and she is ready to deal with it at any time.

 "Most likely they are here for my superpower." After hearing Ying Chen's words, Bai Taotao nodded and spoke.

 After all, two thousand kilograms of food in two days is something everyone is excited about.

 Now in the safe zone, there is no one as powerful as Bai Taotao who can produce so many supplies in one day.

 Although wood-type superpowers can also ripen crops,...

 It's hard.

 If you directly promote a crop from seed to maturity, you will need to consume all the physical strength of a strong wood-type superpower.

 After the crops are spawned, the opponent needs a lot of crystal nuclei or energy coins to recover their physical strength.

 They tried this at the very beginning and found that the cost was very high. They were not prepared to do this when the safety zone was still relatively plentiful in supplies.

 What a waste!

 Without the comparison of others, Bai Taotao's special ability is very prominent.

 "How to deal with it?" According to Ying Shen's idea, he sent four people to the West. However, these people came for Baitaotao, so he still needed to ask Baitaotao for his opinion.

 "Let's deal with it." Bai Taotao never shows mercy to those who want to kill him.

 Before the end of the world, you can choose to call the police and let the law deal with them.

 now

 Do it yourself.

 Hearing what she said, Ying Shen nodded and was ready to take action directly.

 But Zuo Lanlan stopped him: "Let me go, let me go, if you do it again, they will still be there."

 Having said this, Zuo Lanlan rubbed her hands and said, "I'll send them to blow up fireworks, throw them out, and blow them up!"

 Bai Taotao thought this was a good idea, nodded and said, "Okay, thank you for your hard work Lanlan."

 Bai Taotao agreed and should sink their opinions, while Hao Rong rubbed his hands together excitedly: "Leave me alone. I'll fly their kites first, and then you can blow them up. It's quite lively at night."