34

Zuo Lanlan also didn't expect that when she thought about the alien explosion, the other party actually exploded.

 If the first time, she was still ignorant, but the second time, she already had a guess in her mind, but she still didn't quite understand it.

 "This..." Her face turned pale again, and she leaned against Bai Taotao almost without strength, and her voice was hoarse when she spoke.

 Bai Taotao also raised her eyebrows in surprise. She couldn't see through Zuo Lanlan's powers for the time being.

 There are all kinds of strange powers in the apocalypse. Just because you haven't seen them, you can't think that the other person doesn't exist.

 Whether it's Bai Taotao's past world or the current apocalypse, there must be some supernatural powers that he has never seen before.

 Just like in the last world, Bai Taotao was a powerful person with supernatural powers. Later, he entered the country's first base and heard about supernatural powers that he had never seen before.

 It is said that there is a person whose superpower is that his thoughts can shine into reality, that is, whatever he thinks in his mind appears in reality, but it is like a potato system, with a limit on the number of times he can do it every day.

 "Let's rest for a while. They are here." Looking at Zuo Lanlan's pale face, Bai Taotao was afraid that she would be tough, so she quickly spoke out to persuade her.

 Zuo Lanlan nodded obediently, and Hao Rong was already stunned.

 So, is she the only weakling left in the team now?

 However, my friends said that she has awakened a superpower, but she hasnt found out yet what kind of superpower it is, so dont worry!

 Hao Rong has a good mentality, probably because she always participates in various competitions and has developed a big heart, so even if she is stressed, she does not feel any anxiety.

 Because they had exploded two foreign species, Ying Shen and the others moved faster and quickly cleared the corridor.

 Although some would fall from time to time upstairs, and Song Youshu's slightly irritable voice could be heard, but fortunately, they finally reached the fourth floor smoothly and met up with Song Youshu.

 "...We were almost drowned by the alien species just now. This is too much!" Seeing Ying Shen and the others coming up, Luan Qing couldn't help but want to explode, but considering that there were two underage girls there, it was too much! The thickness of the edge slowly dissipated in the wind, and it turned a corner abruptly.

 "Is everything okay at home?" Ying Chen nodded to Luan Qing and turned to look at Song Youshu.

 After the battle, Song Youshu and Luan Qing were both in a very embarrassed state. It could be seen that before they came up, the two of them were really miserable.

 Although Song Youshu wasn't covered in dirty blood, it was pretty much the same. Several strands of hair were stuck together and knotted, and his face was also streaked here and there.

 Hearing Ying Shen's question, Song Youshu wanted to raise his hand to wipe his face. When he saw his black hand, he gave up the idea and stared straight at the door of 402.

 The door is still intact. Of course, it can only be closed temporarily. There are traces of various attacks all over the door panel, but it has not been breached. It seems to be good news for the time being.

 It was okay when I was fighting before, I didnt have any ideas.

 But now that he had actually arrived at the door, Song Youshu felt a sense of cowardice in his hometown.