47

After picking the durians, Bai Taotao bounced the tree back very quickly, directly sending away a mutant that was about to approach.

 Yang Xiangkun rarely synchronized with Bai Taotao's brain waves. He quickly controlled the vines, tied the opponent back, and then knitted a mask for the opponent.

 Bai Taotao:.

 In comparison, being absorbed by one's own universal bean is a decent way to die.

 The alien strain that had woven a mask before had been beaten by Ying Shen, leaving only corpses on the ground. Ying Chen had already got out of the car and started picking up energy coins.

 Song Youshu and the others in the car behind saw Ying Shen getting out of the car and quickly got out of the car.

 No one dared to read any more. Even Song Youshu, who was still awake at first, did not dare to read any more now. The longer he read, the more dizzy his mind became, and the harder it became to stay awake.

 "Master!" Song Youshu shouted after getting out of the car. This was a signal to Ying Chen that they were coming.

 Then he went to help, and even Yao Feng came down.

 It's impossible not to get out. The main force has already gotten off the car, so why should he stay in the car and serve as a waiter?

 After getting off the car, although it was indeed scary to face the evolved alien species and be controlled without paying attention, they were okay with Ying Shen and Song Youshu around.

 That's right...

 My neck hurt so much that I was beaten every now and then.

 Shi Lusheng, this little crybaby, could no longer control his tears. He cried so hard that his eyes were red.

 Shi Jiajia sounded distressed in the car, but she couldn't do much to help. At this time, she just asked herself not to cause trouble!

 Everyone gathered around and fought as much as possible, because Yang Xiangkun and Ying Chen had already gotten out of the car, so Bai Taotao was the only powerful one left in the car. She couldn't get out of the car and needed to protect a few girls.

 Fortunately, her attacks are not affected by distance. As long as the alien dares to get close, she will send them to the west!

 When people in other cars saw someone getting out of the car, they also got out of the car. Some of the weak-willed ones stayed there honestly.

 At this time, clinging to life is not a shame.

 With more people joining, the fight went relatively smoothly.

 "Oh my God, what!!!" Yang Xiangkun was knitting a mask when he felt something flying from behind him. He was frightened and took a step to the side. There was nothing in his hand. I kept knitting masks.

 boom!

 There was a loud noise and a cloud of dust was thrown up. Yang Xiangkun felt something splashed on the corner of his trousers.

 I guess the other party fell into the blood pit, right?

 The black blood mixed with the dark green saliva looked disgusting.

 Yang Xiangkun felt sympathy for the fallen person in his heart for a second, and thought of giving him a kind hand.

 As a result, before taking action, I heard Yao Feng's somewhat surprised voice: "Hey, isn't this the ATM?"

 After I finished speaking, I realized something was wrong and felt a little embarrassed to change my words.

 After following Bai Taotao for a long time, this mouth became more and more irritating.